PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Cincy Game Feels Similar to the Game Against . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Indy in the Divisional Playoff game in Jan. 2005, the so-called "Replacements" game when the Pats nearly shutout the Colts' high-powered offense without the services of Ty Law and Richard Seymour. What do you think?

Its precisely these types of games, where the Pats are not supposed to win, that they come out and confound their critics and do so. Game 3 last year at Pittsburgh, coming off the loss at Carolina, comes to mind as well.

QB12

QB12 said:
Indy in the Divisional Playoff game in Jan. 2005, the so-called "Replacements" game when the Pats nearly shutout the Colts' high-powered offense without the services of Ty Law and Richard Seymour. What do you think?

Its precisely these types of games, where the Pats are not supposed to win, that they come out and confound their critics and do so. Game 3 last year at Pittsburgh, coming off the loss at Carolina, comes to mind as well.

QB12
I'd agree, but, that game was played in miserable conditions which had to favor the D. Maybe it will storm Sunday, helping to slow the Bengals passing attack.

This game feels more like the game when the pats went into St Lois and knocked off the high powered Rams offense with Troy Brown playing DB and all of the shuffling that BB did to make that work.

I recall the fake field goal with Troy wide open in the endzone for that one too. I rememeber there being lots of gloom leading up to that game and how were the pats going to handle that offense with every DB on the sidelines.

QB12 said:

QB12

It would make me so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill