PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Chargers Achilles heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The Chargers are a very good team, but they are getting way to ahead of their selves. I believe they think because they beat New England last year in their house that the Patriots have no chance of beating them in their house. This ****iness could be their down fall. Many teams have thought this in the past and have paid for it.

Payton even stated that he really does not want to see the pats in the AFCC, because he knows that regular season games mean squat in the playoffs. He better then anyone knows this. Even players from the Steelers know this to be true, but this young Chargers team does not believe this and it could be their Achilles heal.

I heard when Payton was asked which team he wanted to play, Pats or Chargers. His only reply was " The Pats are a different team in the playoffs "

Let's hope so, as they go up against a very strong team, personally, I'm already very nervous. I've got butterflies and I'm not even playing in the stupid game. My wife wants to invite her family over to watch the game, NOT. The last time she did that, it was the Pats and Colts, since they're all Steeler fans, they were routing for the Colts because of Dungy. Man was I pissed !!!!!!!! If your not Pat fans, stay away from me during the game !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back