Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Censorship Scumbag Strikes Again..!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks like the censorship scumbag - who shall remain nameless because I don't want this to be a personal attack - has struck yet again..!! Left and right, all day long..!!

I think there is no personal attack more reprehensible or heinous than to insult a man's religion or to call Christ's representative here on Earth a Nazi. But apparently that is perfectly OK behavior...
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Oh, it pissed you off? That's OK then.
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Excuse me, Mr. Moderator, but I consider this post to be a personal attack and I would appreciate it to please be deleted from this forum.

Oh, but the censorship-scumbag won't do that since the post was made by a liberal...
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Life sucks and then you die.
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Somebody needs a cookie
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe your life sucks, but mine certainly doesn't. There isn't any major aspect of my life I would change if I could. Nice house, nice job, nice family. But that's because I don't spend all day sitting around my friend's apartment smoking pot like you do....
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, you just complain on a forum. Ahh well, "You can't always get what you want, can't always get what you waaaaant."
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you're an angry little star wars nerd... the madder you get, the happier we all are...
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Maybe you should get your herb-on...might calm you down a little bit.

On a side note: I was wondering if you've ever seen the move Star Wars? They made 6 of them. If you live near a blockbuster video, or perhaps take advantage of netflix, I believe you would enjoy most if not ALL of these films. There is one character in particular who calls himself....ironically....Qui-Gon!

I Know!

Its the exact same name YOU use on this forum. He is what they call a Jedi Knight. A person who fights for the force (The good side, not the dark side). Listed below is the Jedi Code:

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
    Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.
    Jedi respect all life, in any form.
    Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
    Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Hmmmmmmm

Seems like someone isn't following the code.
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Sounds like NEM reincarnated... your initial thread gets closed, and you cannot let it go.. kinda like the everready battery.
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

On second thought, I do not wish to post. Take me back!
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

QuiGon, you come across as a humorless child and, unlike just about anyone else here, you come across as unfriendly. I wish you would give that some thought.
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

Please refrain from personal insults. Thanks.
  14. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I don't post on this forum anymore. I use to but I don't now. I do view it though. I am not a lefty either.

But anyone who starts 2 threads calling a mod a "scumbag' should be ashamed of themselves. If you are that upset over something, talk it out with the mods via PM.

It is just not acceptable to do what has been done here.:mad:

EDIT:It might be hard to take seriously someone who has a little guy peeing in Ron Borges face. But, I am very serious about what I said.
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

That edit line is priceless. Post more will ya! :D
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe that's because I don't base my life on some "code" from a fictional movie (and a pretty lousy one at that if we're talking about Episode 1)... Congratulations: For all the crap I get about being a Star Wars geek, I think you just outdid me by a factor of about 100... To me it's just a cool picture of one of my favorite actors but for you it seems to be some sort of lifestyle that you live by...
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry, but being a moderator does not exempt one from being a scumbag. And as far as I am concerned, when someone repeatedly insults religions in general, my religion in specific, quotes Holocaust-deniers as experts on the subject and calls the Pope a Nazi, then that personal is the textbook definition of a scumbag.

So am I.
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You seem like you're on the wrong forum. Even the other conservative posters distance themselves from you. Like Patters said, you're just unfriendly. The rest of us can argue here and not make it personal, but you like to do just that. People may have some crazy opinions about things outside of this forum (such as the pope, or certain religions) but we should at least be civil with each other.

Despite me being a jerk yesterday and saying you deserve to be censored, I don't think anyone should be unless they're clearly breaking the forum's rules. If you think Patters is being unreasonable, let's discuss it. If he is, we could discuss it with Ian. But I think we just give it a bit of effort, we'll find we don't have to take it that far, we're all adults and can work things out.

Would you be amenable to a truce?
  19. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

QuiGon, I think you're fairly alone in your feelings. Also, if you continue to call me names, I will continue to delete your posts. Have you contacted FTW to ask him to reinstate posts that I deleted? I gather not, and that's perhaps because you know you're in the wrong.
  20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, there's not really much I can do... you can and will continue to be the censorship scumbag... I just make sure as many people as possible know just what a hypocrite and lowlife you are...

If I insult homosexuals, well that gets censored... but when you insult Catholics... well, that's perfectly acceptable behavior...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.