Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Cackling Cuckold's Worst Nightmare: Nobel Prize Winner Algore To Run?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 11, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If algore had any brains whatsoever, he would make Barack a behind-the-scenes offer... "You can't beat Hillary and she ain't running with you in a million years... join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son!" Or something like that...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e5dbf2f4-7846-11dc-8e4c-0000779fd2ac.html

Al Gore, the former US vice-president, on Thursday overtook Barack Obama in a closely watched futures betting market on the next Democratic nominee fuelled by speculation that he would pick up the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday.

Although the Nobel committee never informs the winner in advance, online speculators drew energy from the fact that Mr Gore cancelled his attendance at a global warming event in San Francisco on Thursday night, citing an unspecified overseas event on global warming.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

how fitting, the nerd-tacular Star Wars reference...

a Gore-Obama ticket would be as much a lock for the presidency as the Patriots taking the AFC East this year...

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +268 / 10 / -11

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

Now, now, PC, no need for that personal attack. Let's not make this thread personal.

4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'd be willing to wager even money that Quiggy threw the 'father and son' bit in just to bait you into handing him yet more fodder for his unending 'battle' with Patters. Even if it wasn't planned, you should stop doing that Press.

Anyway, Gore's done with seeking the Presidency. The only place a Gore candidacy exists is in the minds of Republicans when they run out of horror stories to tell their kids.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's kinda funny how you admit that you think I am some sort of master manipulater here and I set some sort of "bait" to which he fell for hook line and sucker. It's actually quite the insult to PC's intelligence and an indicator of how easy you think he is to control.
    I sincerely hope you're right. A Gore-Obama ticket terrifies me, whereas the Cackling Cuckold is very beatable.

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

remember the previous discussion about the light sabre symbolism and my suggestion that you read freud about phallic symbols and the need for such.. the opening comment and the use of Cuckold only validates my premise. Fascination with one's personal parts can be a fascinating area in which you might want to delve.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Gore and Hillary can't stand each other. I'm not so sure Bill and Al are too tight either. I know there some people who despise Gore, but you have to give him his due. He won a Nobel Peace Prize, an Oscar, and the popular vote for the Presidency.

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +670 / 2 / -9

Gore & Obama imagine the fun Jay Leno would have with that ticket :singing:

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um, do you even know what a cuckold is...? It sure don't seem like it from this post... Granted the term itself is usually reserved for referencing men, but I have used my literary license to extend it to describe the Cackling Cuckold.

10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ah, the childlike naivete of the American liberal... where all liberals are friends, love and support each other, and would never ever undercut one another in their quest for power.

What color is the sky on your world..?

11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Personal Attacks will not be tolerated... at least that's what the conservative moderator warned me about... Different when you do it, apparently....

12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While your imitation of me is certainly flattering, where exactly is the "personal attack" in my post..? Calling someone "naive"...? Puh-leeze :rolleyes: You're reaching here and you know it... although it is nice to see you can dish it out but can't take it.

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

cuckold 1202 up, 76 down

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's ***** is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will ****,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her ***** is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to ****.

Doug has the penis of a young boy and has never given his wife Jill an orgasm. His choice was divorce or be a cuckold. He is now a fully submissive cuckold to Jill.

14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While I wouldn't use the same colorful language you have chosen, we can see how even the most liberal of apologists will agree you have perfectly described the Clintons here and also see why I applied the term to Hillary, even though I had to reverse the genders one normally associates with that word.

Well done, my friend..!! Well done..!!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i'm officially convinced you have the social mentality of a bratty, priviledged 9 year old whose parents never discipline him... who said i couldn't take it? the difference is, i don't complain about it every 10 minutes... i believe the term you used is "child-like naivete"... most certainly an attack, as was your ASSessment that i'm "stupid" just today...

i mean, i don't really care... but be a man about it... and stop crying to the moderator who has now dressed me down just as many times as he's spoken to you... when you start showing civility all the time, we'll provide you the same... until then, you instigate all the incivility here, ... no one else...

16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +670 / 2 / -9

Hot Damn
    Thats Great 15
    Praise The Lord

17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Personal attacks in this forum will not be tolerated. At least that's what the liberal moderator keeps telling me... he sure doesn't mind turning a blind eye to your incessant personal attack though.... I wonder why that is...?
    I think we both know that's a load of crap. :rofl:
    So when I KFed you temporarily and you still responded with insults and venom to just about every single post I made...? What's your rational for that..? Oh wait, that's how you show how "civil" you are... by constantly baiting someone who's simply ignoring you.

You like challenges so much, so here's a challenge that I bet you're not man enough to accept. You put me in your KF and I will put you in mine. That will do wonders for the civility in this forum. Are you man enough to accept that challenge..? No, I didn't think so.

18. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

Oh man, I hope niether of you do that. It's actually pretty fun to see you two banter. :D

19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

my rationale for that is that your blather often goes unchecked... whether you prefer to cover your ears to the response or not.... as i've stated many times before, to let you run your mouth without accountability for the forum to witness would be a crime... it's not really about you reading it, but for the rest of the forum to understand or be reminded of what an overdramatic, highly innaccurate partisaned shrill you are...

i would never block a person like you... you're so convinced that your rather biggoted, narrow, oppressive view of the world is correct, that putting you on block would be a form of appeasement and you'd sit there in your own self-aggrandized gluttony ... the forum needs your crap held accountable... thus, it will remain so... whether you care to do it the pissy way, which you excel at, or by sticking to facts -- the latter of which is a challenge which you don't seem capable of accepting....

20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ah, but your actions show that that's not what you do. If I make a post and you respond with an intelligent refutation, that would be one thing - but unfortunately you're incapable of that "one thing". All too often to you, "accountability" simply means you behaving like a 7 year old and showing everyone in this forum how incivil you are.
    And you attempt to do this by behaving like a 7 year old. Congrats. :rolleyes:
    I have challenged you to raise the level of civility in this forum and you have backed down like the coward you are - exactly as I predicted.

Not only that, but I told you I would gladly accept your wager offer from before if we could agree on a judge but you totally shut up after I said that. Apparently you feel you and you alone can be the arbiter of all things "civil".

Of course, you have the advantage of being able to get away with anything you want because the hypocritical liberal moderator gives you a complete free pass. I have recently been banned and am also "on warning" and every once in a while a post I make will conveniently just disappear.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007