Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Bush Vacations Chopping Wood In Texas

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Remember all the B!tchin and hair pulling about Bush's vacations and holidays, the Dingobats went insane everytime he went to Texas to Mow His Lawn, read what "The Great Messiah" is doing to celebrate
    "Jesus Birthday"

Merry Christmas Oh Great Barack we love you, we love your little ears and your voice, we don't give a
    sh!t where you were born.

News Today:
    President-elect Barack Obama, returning to his home state of Hawaii for the holidays, plans a beachside vacation at one of Oahu's most exclusive properties, according to an islander involved in the planning.

Arrangements are being finalized for the Obamas and the families of two or three friends to stay at a Kailua beachfront location with three modern, multi-million-dollar homes. Each wraps around a lagoon-style swimming pool, with palm trees, grassy lawns and retractable glass walls for postcard views of the white sand and windsurfers.
    My Way News - Obama goes upscale in Hawaii for holiday
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Here is a basic difference, Obama is prez elect.. Bush is the prez... in other words so what???
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

"At a time of great crisis and mortgage foreclosures and autos, he says we have only one president at a time", Franks said. I'm afraid that overstates the number of presidents we have.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

There's no excuse for either one of them to be kicking back for Christmas this year. By the end of this year, there will probably be nearly 2.5 million Americans who have lost their jobs THIS YEAR ALONE. Take next year off...hell take an extra week...but your country needs someone to lead us out of this sh!tstorm. Someone has to step up, but instead we get more of the same. Do these aszholes think the kids in Iraq get three weeks off for Christmas? Or the families trying to beg, borrow and (Santa forbid) steal to make their January mortgage payment?

Change my arse.

I wonder what Barney the Dinosaur's doing for Christmas this year?
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Even if he is not the prez??, if he was doing this in March would be concerned.. but he is not inaugarated yet...
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

In other words when Messiah becomes "the real president" he'll stop the fancy vacations, the Dingobats wanted Bush to stop going to Texas, they said it wasn't right for him to be down there playing in his yard with all the problems our country had, will they do the same with the "Great One" or will Mush Mouth Chris Matthews be yelling that "our president needs to relax" in Hawaii.

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR
    PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION AND WE'LL ALL STAY FREE
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Harry you are out of your freaking mind, after he is inaugarated and he would do this crap it would be a cause for concern.. right now no biggie.. what was Bush doing before he was inaugarated.. betcha you do not know.. sometimes you gotta refuel your engines.. otoh remember Bush took the month of August off, just before 9-11.... then it was Clinton's fault.. more idle pap for the masses.
  8. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

What can Obama do about the economy? He's already named his economic team in which positively impacted the market. He is not employed as a Senator or as occupant of the White House. If he tried to engage congress behind the scenes he'd be crucified and would jeopardize his initiatives which is about a month away. Take the vacation now, rest up, he has a hard journey ahead. Now, if W wants to go chop wood right now we should encourage him.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Obama is the president-elect. He is also a US Senator who has considerably more cache than any other Senator right now considering where he will be 6 weeks from now. Bush is absent. Any good president would see his term through to the end for the sake of his country, but that won't happen with this traitor. I don't think we can afford a power vacuum RIGHT NOW.

Any other presidential transition I would agree with you, but this is different. Anyone who thinks we can't experience an even more severe catostrophy in the next 6 weeks was literally born yesterday. This is not the time for this country to be rudderless. Obama needs to be a force in Washington TODAY even if he can't perform executive duties. He has to be a force like Newt Gingrich, Tip O'Niel (I can't believe I used those names in the same sentence!) or the like. He has to get the Congress and the People on track before the whole economy becomes derailed. I can't say that will happen for sure, but trends aren't going the other way at this time.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

He is an ex senator.. he has resigned from the senate.

Don't get all that enamored with Newt, spent more time in the parking lot getting BJ's from interns than he did in the Senate.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

I'm not knocking his vacation I'm knocking the Sore Losing Bush Haters that used to go insane whenever Bush went to Texas to play with his lawnmower, will those same people knock our "New Silver Tongued Messiah" when he flys off to Hawaii.

They even knocked Bush when he went to Maine for a weekend, I will remind them of this when Messiah heads for Hawaii or over to Africa to visit his brother Zingdabba in his grass hut.

:bricks:
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Oh that was not clear.. despite what you contend if he f..s around after his inaugaration, then he should be held accountable.. right now he is doing what he needs to do for himself.. with this blogosphere we will soon know if he had corn for supper last night. Not sure any prez will be as closely scrutinized as this guy will be..
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oh, OK...EX-Senator.:rolleyes:
    So there's nothing Obama can do. I guess he has no influence over Congress and no one's going to listen to what he says until Jan, 20th. Got it. I guess we should just hope for the best and go about our business as if nothing's going on.
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Roll you eyes all you want, he has no power, he does have influence he can exert via phone, he picked a economic council.. he can talk all he wants to, he has no impact right now.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Fine, when he is doing what he needs to do for himself during the next four years I hope the "Bush Haters" won't be to upset when the "Messiah Haters" unload the same sh!t onto the Messiah as the Bush Haters unloaded onto Bush.

Who's On First
    I Don't Know
    No, I don't Know Died
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

You have unloaded enough hate for Obama to last 4 terms of office and he has not even been inaugarated...
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

It's not hate, it's disgust that at in this day and age this guy Obama has been elevated into "Sainthood" and his groupies are all under the impression that we all should now kiss his a$s and if we don't we are some kind of sinners.

Barack Hussein Obama will have to do a lot more than "talk pretty" for me to start slobbering over him, if he proves himself to be a decent president I will commened him but no matter what miracle he performs I will never get down on my knees and worship him, remember, we still don't know the "Real Obama" but we will.

This Coronation that is coming up in Jan will be sickening, it will be wall to wall gushing, fawning, fainting, leg tingling, and disgusting ball washing by the Main Stream Media and America's Obama Groupies, I plan on sitting in my garage on coronation day looking at my snowblower.

TIME WILL TELL
  18. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Let me know when Obama takes more vacation time than any other President in U.S. history while in office.

In the meanwhile I'd challenge Harry or some other right wing crazy to find ONE single article that criticized Bush for taking a vacation in between the time he was elected and the time he was inaugurated.

Obama has been campaigning almost non-stop for 2 straight years. I'd worry if he didn't take some kind of vacation.
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

20. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

harry, bugh is bush chopping the trees with an ax? rumor has it that cindy sheehan has planted rubber tees on bush's ptoperty in crawford..