Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Bush 6 to be indicted in Spain 4/14

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Now that's not nice. :(

//

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

How many times have I asked this question and never get an inteligent answer...........:confused:

I will ask again,
    Why do many left wing liberal democrats so freely and gleefully trash, degrade, insult and in many cases openly show disgust and hatred towards Christianity (especially Mormons/Moons) but these same pandering COWARDS will on the other hand Slobber, Fawn, Kiss A$s and make excuses for a religion that in the year 2009 still Throws Rocks At Women until they are dead, they Behead Human Beings in the name of their God for the whole world to see, they still lash human beings with a whip, they treat their Donkey's better than they do their wives and they want to convert all other people on the planet into their murdering cult and if you resist they want you dead.

Christianity has done it's share of atrocities in the far off past but do they now in this day and age Blow People Up, Behead People and Stone People all in the name of "their god"

Why don't Far left Wing Liberal American Democrats ever have the courage to Condem And Ridicule The Muslim Religion for their Savagery and Bloodletting the way they Ridicule Jesus & Christianty (COWARD BASTARDS)

Martin Luther King Jr LOVED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS he prayed to Jesus every day of his life, when the Loon trashes Jesus they also Trash Martin Luther King.

Liberal American Loons are scared sh!tless that the Muslims will find them and behead them............:singing:

3. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Really, you just make things up. Repeatedly. Is it a mania, or an illness, or something else? It is not Christianity that is at issue, it's the abuse, especially political but sometime simply financial, of religion that is the issue.

The fact that you conflate it so easily and dishonestly shows that you're not really arguing, you're attacking aimlessly with any arrow you happen to find in your quiver.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

When a muslim comes here and consistenly lies, says one thing and then another, he also will get the same treatment.. when a poster who advertises his religion and is a man of the cloth and does the same then that person will face the same ridicule..

Comprende???, it is not about the religion it is about the person who comes here representing their religion, consistenly lies and then acts like a fool...

5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Remember that crucifix in the jar of urine that stirred up so much hate about 20 years ago? Harrys like that, he got response out of you didn't he. Just like the jar of urine did. Which is all it was meant to do. ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

I'd rather be lied too than watch my wife or daughter be stoned to death.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

If there is such a thing as a statue of "Mohammad" try putting it in a Jar Of P1SS and then watch what happens......

THE DOUBLE STANDARD

JESUS IS FAIR GAME, IS HE NOT...?

8. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

".... you just want to be on the side that's winning...." -- Bob Dylan

Home Page | Bob Dylan

;)

//

9. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Except that Piss Christ contributed something, at least to the art world.

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

DarrylS's is your man, then.

//

11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

WOW if you did that to a picture of Mohammad there would be riots all over the world. I was disgusted by the jar of piss, but then i got what he was trying to do. Art is suppose to bring a reaction from the viewer, but i think the JAR went to far.
    Anyways your trying to get a reaction and its working.

12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

You miss the point, but that is not important.. be content with your little hysterical reaction.. there are no posters on here who have stoned their wife or daughter, that I know of..

13. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

A lot of missing the point about that photo. It was not Christ or Christianity itself that was criticized, it was the abuse of the image of Christ by religion that was criticized. Art is not literal.

14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

I don't know about that. If i recall conservatives used that as an example when the cut funds to things such as PBS, so i think it was detrimental in its effect.

15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So having a statue of the Obama family submerged in a vat of piss, then put out on an "art" exhibit would be OK by you???

//

16. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm not sure if there's a good point to be made about them in that vein at this point, but you can't stifle expression. Haven't you seen student art? There's far worse than that all the time.

17. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They wanted to do that any way, because PBS competes with private enterprise. Piss Christ was just a handy excuse. You can always find some artist whose work you can overstate or take out of context or define conveniently.

18. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Can't stifle expression"....??? If it defames or threatens or demeans others, it is "expression" that cries out for stifling. Could you say anything you wanted to your father or mother when you were young, a "student"??? I think you minded your p's and q's; and if not, you got your ears boxed more than a few times.

//

19. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

PBS does not "compete" with private enterprise; it gets tax dollars to the tune of billions each year. Tax-payers have a right to say what PBS shows, despite what the leftists who took over PBS from the start want you to believe.

//

20. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Artistic expression. No, a healthy society doesn't stifle it. But threats and defamation are more than covered under existing laws. Those don't fall under artistic expression.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009