PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Buffalo Bills are responsible for Kardashian fame.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing.

No idea if true, IDC, I want to believe.

i0zD89s.jpg

Damn those bills

how long before all this returns to the TRUE SOURCE?????????????

Kevin-Bacon-survival-Jungle-Greg-McLean-1.jpg

This is still my favorite MJ connection.

th

"I don't make the monkeys--I just TRAIN THEM! Ha-HAAAA!"

Philadelphia had a press conference scheduled for a Monday to announce their group landing the last AFL franchise in 1959.

The press conference never happened, as one man spent the weekend on the phone lining up investors and lobbying the principals in the new venture.

With no stadium or prospect of one in Boston, it's quite possible we would have two NFL teams in Philadelphia, or one moved to some NFL desperate city that would fund a stadium, but none in Boston.

Philadelphia had a press conference scheduled for a Monday to announce their group landing the last AFL franchise in 1959.

The press conference never happened, as one man spent the weekend on the phone lining up investors and lobbying the principals in the new venture.

With no stadium or prospect of one in Boston, it's quite possible we would have two NFL teams in Philadelphia, or one moved to some NFL desperate city that would fund a stadium, but none in Boston.
So? What's this got to do with Kim Kardashian, or Bruce Jenner's sex change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes when I am in the checkout line in a grocery store, wonder if the only two people on the planet are the Kardashians and everybody else..

The Buffalo/O.J. connection makes perfect sense..

What do the buffalo bills have to do with them?
Well, apparently everything, according to the OP. o_O

I'm left wondering if poor Bruce Jenner -- a one-time genuine American hero -- would still be changing his gender if not for the Kardashians coming into his life. Those stupid women seem hell-bent on destroying our great nation and all it stands for.

Well, apparently everything, according to the OP. o_O

I'm left wondering if poor Bruce Jenner -- a one-time genuine American hero -- would still be changing his gender if not for the Kardashians coming into his life. Those stupid women seem hell-bent on destroying our great nation and all it stands for.

Just read the wiki entry on the Kardashian/Jenner azzclown circus, they have more "steps" than the Empire State Building..

My question is didn't you know you were transgendered before you were 65 years old?? Or did Bruce just like banging rich, beautiful chicks and then the lead ran out.

So the Bills caused him to murder someone. Interesting.

The Buffalo/O.J. connection makes perfect sense..

How much tabloid nonsense are the Bills responsible for?

Apparently all of it. I bet that chick who cut off the dude's wang was just really upset about the kick going wide right.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back