PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Broncos defense sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like Dallas Clark is a scrub. This is the same Dallas Clark that burned NE in the playoffs. :rocker:

No I'm saying this like Champ is the best lockdown corner in the league with supposed speed to burn and he lets Clark run right by him.

Well I apologize. I see what you were trying to say.

No problem like I said the game was well in hand at that point but Denver was just supposed to have a great pass defense this year an I haven't seen it yet.

The denver def is missing Lynch. I've always thought Dre bly overated. Champ Bailey is real good, but he's no Deion Sanders.

And Shanahan decided to deactivate his nose tackles so they can't stop the run.

Other than that, they're good.
Good at what?

I was just going to start a thread on the fact that Denver REALLY should be about to go 0-4. They definitely could've lost the first two games, and probably should have. Now, I'm all about "you are what you are," and so Denver will be 2-2, fair and square.

But if we're talking about how much of a challenge they will put up to the Patriots (or anyone else), it's fair to say, they're playing REALLY CRAPPY FOOTBALL this season so far.

I'm glad that Denver is NOT 0-4, I'd like them to come to Foxboro and receive payback this January. Their division is so bad that they'd have to self-destruct not to win it.

Some nice points by you NE fans. What really must have sucked was if you were Denver at half. They kicked our ass up and down the field, and Colts were up 1.

Travis Henry is a good back, and Denver notoriously runs ANYWELL well. Just can't figure out what JAX did to them last season.

FYI
-Harrison
-Utecht
-Sanders
Never came out of tunnel after halftime. Morris and Addai also got smashed up. EVERYBODY scheduled for MRI's tomorrow.

FYI
-Harrison
-Utecht
-Sanders
Never came out of tunnel after halftime. Morris and Addai also got smashed up. EVERYBODY scheduled for MRI's tomorrow.

Wow, you mean the Colts may not be at full strength on November 4th?!?!? Will the NFL allow the game to be played? haha

Wow, you mean the Colts may not be at full strength on November 4th?!?!? Will the NFL allow the game to be played? haha
Well, we have about 5 more weeks until then so who knows. Appears as though Morris might be the most serios of the injuries, and if I am Dungy, I might just SIT BOB until the 4th.:D

No I'm saying this like Champ is the best lockdown corner in the league with supposed speed to burn and he lets Clark run right by him.

He let him run by him because it was zone defence and he passed him off to the deep man. He immediately turned to pursue when he saw Manning looking his way.

Well, we have about 5 more weeks until then so who knows. Appears as though Morris might be the most serios of the injuries, and if I am Dungy, I might just SIT BOB until the 4th.:D

Worked for them last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back