PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Brady and Manning Relationship......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew what things are like between Manning and Brady. Are they friendly off the field?? Do they talk?? Do they hate each other??

They have obviously seen each other at the Pro Bowl a few times and i was just wondering if anyone knew how things were with them.

I guess i would prefer it if they hated each other but that probably isn't the case.

As far as NFL QBs go, I think Carson Palmer might be Peyton's best pal. (Except for Eli)

Keegs said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew what things are like between Manning and Brady. Are they friendly off the field?? Do they talk?? Do they hate each other??

They have obviously seen each other at the Pro Bowl a few times and i was just wondering if anyone knew how things were with them.

I guess i would prefer it if they hated each other but that probably isn't the case.

Brady and Manning are pretty close from everything I've read. Brady called him right after the draft and Manning joked, "You guys stole our running back." Not for nothing but can you imagine that offense with Maroney?

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Brady and Manning are pretty close from everything I've read. Brady called him right after the draft and Manning joked, "You guys stole our running back." Not for nothing but can you imagine that offense with Maroney?

It's a pretty strong rivalry, with Brady winning all but one time. If they are talking on the phone during the offseason, they must be pretty tight. Though if Brady was calling Manning after the draft, I wonder if it was to go "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, we got Maroney". Brady and Manning are the two best QB's in football, I bet they are probably tight like Marino, Elway & Kelly were back in the 80's.

scott99 said:
It's a pretty strong rivalry, with Brady winning all but one time. If they are talking on the phone during the offseason, they must be pretty tight. Though if Brady was calling Manning after the draft, I wonder if it was to go "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, we got Maroney". Brady and Manning are the two best QB's in football, I bet they are probably tight like Marino, Elway & Kelly were back in the 80's.
Almost like the Bird-Magic rivalry.

i hear that peyton has reserved his Javier Lopez suite in mexico for brady next year. he's even going to pay for it. what a guy!

;)

WV-Colt said:
i hear that peyton has reserved his Javier Lopez suite in mexico for brady next year. he's even going to pay for it. what a guy!

;)
I hear that Paymetons has reserved his Javier Lopez suite in Mexico for the next 10 years in advance. And that he tips the waitstaff well. What a guy!

;)

WV-Colt said:

;)

Wow, for such bitter rivals, they sure seem like close friends. Maybe us Pats and Colts fans should treat each other like Manning and Brady treat each other. Nahhhhhhhh, where is the fun in that, lol. Seriously, I admire fans of all NFL teams, very intense loyal fans all over the league.

scott99 said:
Wow, for such bitter rivals, they sure seem like close friends. Maybe us Pats and Colts fans should treat each other like Manning and Brady treat each other. Nahhhhhhhh, where is the fun in that, lol. Seriously, I admire fans of all NFL teams, very intense loyal fans all over the league.
Now, when you say "Colts fans" you really mean "Peyton Manning's Teams fans", right? Just trying to keep it all straight.

Now, when you say "Colts fans" you really mean "Peyton Manning's Teams fans",

:rocker:

HA HA

Peyton's commercials are POP-U-LAR in Boston! Oh, yeah!:singing:

I hear ten Colt fans committed suicide because Tom Brady has a new potato chip commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes