PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Boston Herald - Theisman Talks Up Pats 6/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Rookie
Reaction score
Can we update or get rid of this area on the PatsFans Home Page?

Re: The Boston Herald - Theisman Taks Up Pats 6/23

It's not a problem on this end - the Herald simply hasn't updated their Patriots RSS feed since June.

Re: The Boston Herald - Theisman Taks Up Pats 6/23

It's not a problem on this end - the Herald simply hasn't updated their Patriots RSS feed since June.

Perhaps it's been a slow two months. :D

All their other feeds are working fine. It's just the Pats.

As in the other sports, they have two feeds - one for just Pats and one for the NFL/general. The NFL/general one is working, but hasn't been updated either. The Patriots one they link on every Pats page doesn't work at all. I e-mailed FeedBurner about it awhile ago and they gave me this link instead:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bostonherald/football/patriots

And of course, that one hasn't been updated either.

That one is aggravating and I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet. It stopped working in June and still is not operating. I've replaced it for now with a different one, but there is a new front page under construction along with several new sections that I'm working on now that I hope to have finished shortly. It should be a fun season.

Also, for anyone interested, Steve Grogan is back with us again for another season. We're looking forward to reading his analysis and if you live in northern Mass, or southern New Hampshire, you'll be able to hear him on WHEB and Rock 101 every Monday morning at 7:30am.

Ian

All their other feeds are working fine. It's just the Pats.

As in the other sports, they have two feeds - one for just Pats and one for the NFL/general. The NFL/general one is working, but hasn't been updated either. The Patriots one they link on every Pats page doesn't work at all. I e-mailed FeedBurner about it awhile ago and they gave me this link instead:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bostonherald/football/patriots

And of course, that one hasn't been updated either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back