Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Birth Certificate "Again" From A Soldier

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

A U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq has called President Obama an "impostor" in a statement in which he affirmed plans to join as plaintiff in a challenge to Obama's eligibility to be commander in chief.

"As an active-duty officer in the United States Army, I have grave concerns about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of president of the United States," wrote Scott Easterling in a "to-whom-it-may-concern" letter.
    Obama "has absolutely refused to provide to the American public his original birth certificate, as well as other documents which may prove or disprove his eligibility," Easterling wrote. "In fact, he has fought every attempt made by concerned citizens in their effort to force him to do so."
    Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

uggggggghhhhhhhhh

3. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I wonder how that soldier likes cleaning latrines? A soldier calling his Commandor In Chief an imposter...........maybe Shelby can join the soldier in cleaning toilets as he also brought up that point the other day. I guess there just wasn't anything worthwhile to ponder............

4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

It really doesn't matter other than setting a precedent. He is the president and will remain so until his term ends or the congress impeaches....:rofl: sorry I couldn't even get through that sentence. But, he is the president and proving he is not born in the US would only be important in that you then have to change the rules and let other non-US citizens run for the POTUS. Which in this day and age may not be out of the question. I mean we see many people born in the US who want to see the US fail so what difference would it make? But, we need the MSM to do a better job investigating all serious contenders for the office even if they are Democrats. Which they don't do now. Or come up with some way of vetting all candidates. No shady pasts need apply.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Jesus Christ I can't stand this anymore, another thing, when are we going to get rid of that friggin Aunt Zucchini, I could use her food stamps, I've got a Birth Certificate.

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Lets see, a 40 year old 2nd Lieutenant who's spoken out against a sitting President?

Yeah, that's quite the military career he's got to look forward to.

7. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

He is not a soldier.

He is a Patriot. :)

8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How in the world could you possibly confuse the meaning of the word: 'patriot' with the meaning of the expression: 'attention whore'?

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +814 / 26 / -33

Once again where was the outcry from our soldiers when Bush could not produce evidence when that he was not draft dodging during his time in the military???

Just another soldier who will get 15 minutes of face time, maybe he will be Joe the Plumber's running mate???