PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Bills will have a new starting QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news IMO, Fitzpatrick doesn't worry me so much. Edwards has been okay against our defense, he almost beat us last year with that awful team. Well, he would have beat us if not for McKelvin screwing up

You don't watch Edwards every game.He has his moments like the NE game. But too often, he simply refuses to even throw the ball down the field. He is Captain Checkdown. Every DC knows this and game plan accordingly. He has single handedly killed Lee Evans' career.

As for Fitz, he is very average and plays ugly. But he plays with balls. He throws the ball down the field and is pretty mobile. As sad as it is to say, I think it is a big upgrade over Edwards. He will at least go down fighting instead of crying.

P.S. Love your avatar. One of my favorite albums ever.

Why not? We made Sanchez look like Montana for a day? I expect nothing less from this defense. :rolleyes: Bah! I'm still pissed. :mad:
But I'll get over it by Wednesday, and I'll be rooting for my boys on Sunday. LOL!

The game is at home so there will be no second half meltdown/collapse/implosion.

Quarterback play has been dreadful. The following teams need qb help; Buffalo, Cleveland, Carolina, Arizona, Oakland, SF, Seattle(Ilike Matt but he's toast). A couple of other unproven guys might have to upgraded to like C.Henne and J.Freeman. Is Jax satisfied with Garrard? KC with Cassel? Favre has a foot in the grave.

Hard to believe. But, Michael Vick is going to make a helluva lot of money this summer. Assuming CBA signed. Either from Philly or one of those other teams. Who'd a thunk it?

What makes you think that Josh Freeman might need to be upgraded? I haven't seen much of him, admittedly, but what I have seen suggests that he could be rapidly growing into a good player. If Stafford and Sanchez aren't on that list, then I don't see why he should be, especially considering the offense that he's running. Kellen Winslow and Mike Williams are his top receiving threats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye