Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Bilderberg Plan for 2009

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 27, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

here is the report:

The Bilderberg Plan for 2009: Remaking the Global Political Economy

From May 14-17, the global elite met in secret in Greece for the yearly Bilderberg conference, amid scattered and limited global media attention. Roughly 130 of the world's most powerful individuals came together to discuss the pressing issues of today, and to chart a course for the next year. The main topic of discussion at this years meeting was the global financial crisis, which is no surprise, considering the list of conference attendees includes many of the primary architects of the crisis, as well as those poised to “solve” it.

read and lets discuss...
  2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

this is the kind of crap that gives me nightmares............makes the great big sucking sound ross perot was talking about sound like a leak in a bicycle tire

this would be a much much bigger consolidation of riches than any capitalist moment in history
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  3. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Estulin's sources have historically been impeccable as have Tucker's. Along with the economy, depopulation's been a high priority on their list. Much more about this can be found on infowars as well as other alternative,independent media sites.

I'm glad Bilderberg's finally getting some press, though mainstream says nothing about it, as usual. Estulin and Tucker have been spot on from the beginning; there's no reason to think their info isn't spot on now.
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

strange how the "liberal media" seems to not be able to cover the richest and most powerful people on the planet all meeting in a single location each year. Its not like they don't know where they will be...I KNEW. Where are the truth seekers.

also interesting is the part about the reporter from the GUardian, who goes from mocking his assignment and making fun of the entire charade...to checking behind him in all his reflections in teh street and being harassed by the police....paranoia set in in about 15 hours....

I sent this article to a few friends, and over half replied with "I've never heard of this...."

Again, we need to look out for the Amero, ID cards, and a one world gov't.....
  5. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The truth seekers are out there, just not in mainstream media, conservative or liberal. I'm sure Rupert Murdock and Ted Turner make sure of it. It's really not a partisan issue as Bilderberg's been around since the early 1950's and has been "involved in" promoting presidents from both parties.

I'm a little bit surprised Amy Goodman hasn't mentioned anything about it tho:cool:
  6. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Coast To Coast AM has done many shows about the Bilderberg group and shadow governments for years now. As well as Alex Jones.
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

See HD...upon this topic we agree 100%! I abhor the thought of a bunch of arrogant billionaires actually believing they have the right to attempt to shape the world as they see fit.

God I'd love to be able to sneak into their little meeting and then share with the world who these people are what their objectives are.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +602 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Myself I would like to sneak into that room and sneeze some HIN1 all over the place.
  9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

That's a GREAT idea!!!! :D
  10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +344 / 6 / -8

What is it about whack-job chicken-little conspiracy reporting that insists on the adjective "massive"?

Under the Lisbon Treaty, we read here, the EU will have "Massive" new powers. Pretty much every time Israel is at war, the casualties are "Massive". "Massive" seems to be the adjective of choice roughly corresponding to "a buncha", but evidently selected for its putative patina of authority.

I hope the "Bilderberg Plan" isn't at war with the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, The NWO, The Knights Templar, or some other such Cabal. Guess what? I stopped after "massive" on this one. When an article starts out with the usual alarmism by quoting, out of context, either a title or a line of a speech or something alarmist said by a Shadowy Power Behind the Throne (i.e., a choice between a prolonged recession and a sharp depression,) and then goes on to qualify one of its author's own points with the adjective mentioned above, I know we're well into the tinfoil helmet crowd.

Pity if the guy's right, of course. But if all these guys are right, they need to have a seminar of their own about word choice.

The English language presents a massive menu of choices... they need to look into it.

PFnV
  11. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And I think Alex's shows,sites,and documentaries are gaining popularity, at least I hope so. I don't think he's mainstream level but his numbers are growing this year, which is kind of interesting if you think about it.

Alex's footage of the arrivals and departures include some pretty heavy players, sometimes ones whose presence is a clear violation of the Logan Act.