Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Bilderberg Group is getting giddy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Big win for the New World Order last night in NH.

All you people out there that are excited about a single currency and government, get ready to be happy!
  2. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well, I never was very good at calculating exchange rates.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Love the glass half full mentality.
  4. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey, gotta stay positive!
  5. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Just like Huxley would want... a brave new world.
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i don't fully folllow you here... is that because McCain and Hillary are proponents?...
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

they seem to want HC as the POTUS
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

oh, no doubt... she's more of the same in a lot of ways... but i didn't realize she was in favor of a uni-currency...
  9. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I can't help but think of Hugo Weaving's great line in V whenever I see your icon PC.... "the truth is, there's something terribly wrong with this country."

That's a pretty good film, and fairly faithful to the graphic novel. And Weaving acted amazing, considering he couldn't use facial experssion at all to convey his acting - just voice and body language.
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i think this video, edited for relevance to today's reality, will corroborate your point...

and, the whole speech you reference above is painfully true today:

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot. ​
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Didn't BillC pass NAFTA?
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

and then some... google Bill C, governor, CIA, Arkansas, airport, drugs...

but most reactionary Reich Wing drones want to pretend they're goosing us when they deflect to Clinton digs at every turn... :rolleyes:

no one wonders why Herbert Walker and Billy Jefferson are so tight after all these years? please...
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I agree,

Friends and Family, who consider me to be left of center to be nice, are SHOCKED when I tell them my least favorite democrat is Hillary. Its because I fear the machine will keep rolling with the candidate that has been chosen to keep them rolling. Using powers that the previous caandidate has claimed for the president. I want ALL of you right wing administration appologists to SHUT THE FLUNK UP when this lady wins and claims all the power that Chimp Boy and Dick Cheney have been hiding behind for the past 7 years. You seem to love the fact that Bushy answers to nobody, and makes rules from his bubble. Get ready for Hillary Clinton, Bilderberg's Manchrian for 2008.
  14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Mena, Arkansas.

2 kids witnessed something bad... and were never seen again.
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Zionists run the world.

It isn't just Amerika that is tainted.

We are simply following UK's steps.
  16. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The constant pursuit by the administration to increase the power of the office is one of the most troubling things to me. BTW even if you didn't buy into any of the Bilderberg stuff, it shouldn't be surprising that someone far left wouldn't like Hillary, she's pretty moderate when you get right down to it. Why was it such a surprise to them?

Have any of the Republican candidates been linked to Bilderberg? I looked quick on wikipedia but didn't see any of them. You know what that means... vote Republican! Woo hoo!
  17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

great stuff, until you conceptualize that i'm not "far left" at all... and i don't like Hillary...
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,025 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

How about far middle? :p
  19. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wait, no, I wasn't talking about you, I was just saying that in general, for someone who is to the left Hillary would be a bad fit since she has taken a number of centrist positions, most importantly her stance on Iraq. I wasn't trying to say you (or Holy Diver for that matter) are far left. I was just confused as to why it was a surprise to his friends and family if they thought he was far left that he doesn't like Hillary. Hmm, did I clarify myself there, or make it more confusing?
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

yes,... considering the rest of the nation's apparent apathy to 9/11 Truth... i suppose i am very fringe middle...