PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the biggest problem is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
we dont have any recievers and it doesnt even look like we are going to get any!

Deion is a ******** keep smiling jerk!

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

bradybunch said:
we dont have any recievers and it doesnt even look like we are going to get any!

Deion is a ******** keep smiling jerk!

How do you know we aren't? A trade can happen really quickly.

not a problem

but as much as i hate to say it the pats should just match the offer that he got from seattle and get him back here or trade him soon so we can try and get someone here

Again Branch runs great routes, has great hands, is lightning fast, and is one of the best in YAC in the league. I truly believe the Patriots will resolve this and get him back on the field wearing silver, red, white and blue. All you guys calling him a little ***** will be praising him soon.

the problem is you are right i will praise him when he comes back the problem is that i am so pissed about this whole thing right now it never should have gotten this far!

I wonder if Belioli are really hung up on the 1st round pick. I would love to pry one of Seattle's DB's from them. How about Branch for Jennings? He has never played a reg. season game for the Seahawks, so they wouldn't really miss much and we get a top flite corner who is proven to be very durable. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back