PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The biggest Manning ballwasher at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
d%#*!@t i left at page 5.

What the hell happened?

Hawkins was definitely out. As mediocre as he is, he was a big loss as not many teams can survive against the Colts with their 3rd Free Safety (while playing with the 2nd Strong Safety).

So, did injuries play a role in the previous two pats/colts games? Or was it just the afc championship?

Just curious, b/c it seems to me that the better team won.

Besides, I don't recall any of the pats players complaining about the flu. And if they wouldn't use it as an excuse, why would anyone else?

So, did injuries play a role in the previous two pats/colts games? Or was it just the afc championship?

Besides, I don't recall any of the pats players complaining about the flu. And if they wouldn't use it as an excuse, why would anyone else?

Injuries are part of every game. During last season when the Colts won 27-20. These were the starters who were out, Eugene Wilson, Rodney Harrison (after the first series), Daniel Graham, Stephen Neal and special teamer Pierre Woods. Two safeties is a devestating loss to the colts.

The year before we did not have Seymour or Matt Light along with a list of backup role players.

Look, it sucks for us. I'm just talking about 2007 now because 2006 is in the history books. And all the guys we had out, Harrison, Wilson, Gay, Seau, Colvin, they're all back in September - with additional reinforcements. The Colts had few injuries to return so they are what they were.

Look, it sucks for us. I'm just talking about 2007 now because 2006 is in the history books. And all the guys we had out, Harrison, Wilson, Gay, Seau, Colvin, they're all back in September - with additional reinforcements. The Colts had few injuries to return so they are what they were.

I find it convenient that Indy had managed to take 3 in a row from NE, each time with Rodney Harrison injured, yet never beat NE WITH him in the lineup.

I find it convenient that Indy had managed to take 3 in a row from NE, each time with Rodney Harrison injured, yet never beat NE WITH him in the lineup.
Sigh. Maybe Rodney can stay healthy one last year. One thing I'll say for sure . . . if the Patriots and Colts each have equivalent injuries (quality and quantity) this year, there is NO WAY the Colts beat us. And, as you said, if Rodney has just been healthy for the games last year I doubt they beat us either time last year. But again, that's in the history books - what matters now is how we've improved and they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes