PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The big mystery in the Colts' decision to roll over

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my personal opinion if a player(s) say they dont want the pressure of an undefeated season and would rather lose then they dont deserve to win. How can any team say they dont want the pressure to win.?
I agree, i'm trying to look at it from the perspective of caldwell or polian, polian because i've never seen caldwelll open his mouth to say anything to anyone on the side lines.

I had a thread after we played them saying how unimpressed i was with Caldwell:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/293914-jim-caldwell.html

Honestly, there both tough games but i'm more for Indy away than San Diego. We can score on both, but i think the Chargers could burn us deep with their tall wideouts and i don't see us having an answer for Gates. We proved that we can at least force the Colts to drive the length of the field and with TBC playing well maybe we can get more of a rush.

I remember that because Brady looked odd playing without eyeblack on when he came back in. He had wiped it off when Cassel replaced him.

bradybefore.jpg
bradyafter.jpg

Same pose though. :p

Wanna smell my fingers?

I agree, i'm trying to look at it from the perspective of caldwell or polian, polian because i've never seen caldwelll open his mouth to say anything to anyone on the side lines.

Caldwell is just like Remy in. Ratatouille, an idiot controlled by a rat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back