Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Benefits Of Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 12, 2009.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,017 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

A very interesting article: Joe Biden, White House Truth Teller | Newsweek Politics | Newsweek.com

The whole article is good ... can't copy and paste it all - it's worth a read. Odd thing here is that Joe Biden perhaps makes the right comfortable in an uneasy kind of way.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,017 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Sheesh ... no love :confused3: for Joe Biden?

Well ... perhaps we bring back Karl Rove :deadhorse:... then Biden would get some love.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

3. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +16 / 2 / -0

Joe Biden loves to hear himself talk, even if it is at the expense of his own party!

4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,017 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Well perhaps not - and that was one part of my fascination with the article. word was George Bush loved a good argument ... someone who could tell him the truth. But i never bought it because it was Dick Cheney who was running the country anyways.

I think Obama has appointed a good amount of suckups and DC insiders to his administration. Joe Biden is an insider but I don't see him as a suckup ... I see him as a rebel which for Obama may very well be the thing that saves him from himself. Joe Biden is many things but he really is not a liberal's liberal. He's way more practical than he is a theory kind of guy. I like him ... not sure if he'd make a good President but I like the guy.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009