PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Belichick era Patriots have defeated 31 of 32 teams in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Nation Army

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Question: Which is the one they have yet to vanquish? The answer is a little surprising. See if you can figure it out from memory.

Hint #1: The Patriots have played them during the dynasty era but lost.

Hint #2: The Patriots get another crack at them this season.

If New England wins, Belichick will join only a few coaches who have defeated every team in the league.

Redskins, correct?

I remember Graham dropping the pass against Spurrier's Redskins team (the last team they lost to before the 21 game streak, if I remember), and then Weis calling a draw to Larry Centers from the shotgun on a 3rd and 8. Headscratcher.

Last edited:
Ya beat me to it.

I can't believe they lost that game to the Redskins in 2003.

That was pathetic. They were so much better than the Redskins, but that is just proof that if you play sloppily enough, anyone can beat you.

Yep its def redskins.

Also Colts are playing a team this season that if they beat them Manning would have also beaten 32 teams. Which team is that?

That loss was a fluke too.

Yep its def redskins.

Also Colts are playing a team this season that if they beat them Manning would have also beaten 32 teams. Which team is that?

I'm guessing it's a team in the NFC South.

Actually, your headline is pretty funny: If we've beaten 31 of 32 teams under BB and haven't defeated the 'skins, that means we've beaten ourselves. Which makes sense, I guess.

Actually, your headline is pretty funny: If we've beaten 31 of 32 teams under BB and haven't defeated the 'skins, that means we've beaten ourselves. Which makes sense, I guess.

Broncos 27, Patriots 13.

I can't believe they lost that game to the Redskins in 2003.

That was pathetic. They were so much better than the Redskins, but that is just proof that if you play sloppily enough, anyone can beat you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at that game. Brady was playing with an elbow the size of a large grapefruit. We had just lost several players to injury and Givens spent most of the afternoon running the wrong routes. We were making a run to pull it out at the end when Brady tried to force one into Graham and it was picked. We didn't lose again that season.

Despite being in Washington, I saw several other Pats shirts and gear as well as many NE states license plates in the parking lot.

Yep its def redskins.

Carolina Panthers. Colts lost in OT back in '03.

when do we get to play the skins again?

Question: Which is the one they have yet to vanquish? The answer is a little surprising. See if you can figure it out from memory.

Hint #1: The Patriots have played them during the dynasty era but lost.

Hint #2: The Patriots get another crack at them this season.

If New England wins, Belichick will join only a few coaches who have defeated every team in the league.
Washington. Honest, knew it even before the hints.

We beat both Raider teams (the good one and the sucky one). :bricks:

I know that you are referring to the Washington Redskins, but you mean 30 out of 31 teams as the Pats have not beaten the Patriots either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at that game. Brady was playing with an elbow the size of a large grapefruit. We had just lost several players to injury and Givens spent most of the afternoon running the wrong routes. We were making a run to pull it out at the end when Brady tried to force one into Graham and it was picked. We didn't lose again that season.

Despite being in Washington, I saw several other Pats shirts and gear as well as many NE states license plates in the parking lot.

No picked, but knocked away.

What infuriated me (aside from the $20 bet that I made with a Skin fan) was the fact that Centers was *wide* open underneath for what would have been an easy first down.

Kinda similar to the int in the past AFCCG, actually, where Brady tried to squeeze it into Watson, but Evans was completely uncovered coming out of the backfield.

I know that you are referring to the Washington Redskins, but you mean 30 out of 31 teams as the Pats have not beaten the Patriots either.
No, I meant all 32. See also: Broncos 27, Patriots 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots