PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Beck Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you do to. You know, Edwards 1 TD in 7 games is much better then Beck at this point. :rolleyes: Name a rookie quarterback this decade other then Brady and Roethlisberger that had a lot of success. Yeah, you can't do it, even you know you're wrong here.

Bait taken. Fish hooked!

Welcome back, Aqua.
Say, weren't you BANNED??? My bad, I guess.
Do let us know how you do as the WR in the Phins team playing Buffalo Sunday that you claim to be on.

(This should be RICH!!!)

I'm sure you do to. You know, Edwards 1 TD in 7 games is much better then Beck at this point. :rolleyes: Name a rookie quarterback this decade other then Brady and Roethlisberger that had a lot of success. Yeah, you can't do it, even you know you're wrong here.

Better than Beck...
Philip Rivers, Drew Brees, Derek Andersen, Eli Manning (yah, he sucks but had more success than Beck)

You're SUCH a tool, Aqua!

Beck's non-performance on the field speaks for itself.
Makes fans long for the days of Cleo Lemon!

Are you a Dolphins fan? How do you know that?

And 5 posts later, you've STILL managed to duck the topic.

Speaking of ducking the topic, why did you welch on your 2nd bet too and still post in the forum despite losing your 2nd bet, the one where you said you'd leave if the Pats beat the Phins for the AFCE?

Oh, Beck was a wasted Day One pick.

Looks like TW a.k.a. Aqua fled once his welching was mentioned again.

Man, I'm lovin' The Beck Era today.
Where's Cleo Lemon when he's needed?

Can I call it or what? I TOLD you that the hapless lphins would be longing for the days of Cleo Lemon, and I was right...yet again!

I'm starting to think you and Patriotspride are the same person. You guys have many similarities.
im so glad you still making a ass of yourself here in a year when the dolphins will become the worst team in the history of the nfl.:D :D

The sooner we get rid of Beck the sooner we will recover from yet another stupid draft. Beck is possibly the worst QB in the NFL.

The sooner we get rid of Beck the sooner we will recover from yet another stupid draft. Beck is possibly the worst QB in the NFL.

Don't worry, after yesterday's debacle Beck won't be in the NFL very long. :)
There was a pimple faced geeky teen named Aqua4now who used to post here and had a serious boner for Beck. Dunno what happened to that football genius. I think he was banned.

Last edited:
Okay, you're the type of guy we consider part of the "zoo" over at Finheaven. Are you kidding me, dude? Four games and you're calling him a bust? I bet you were one of the guys saying Ronnie was a bust, huh?

The fans, the media and even the owner forced Cam's hand to play Beck. He told us John wasn't ready, we didn't listen and insisted he played the rookie. He puts in Beck, John is exposed behind poor blocking and a lack of play makers and then morons like you show up anointing him the next Ryan Leaf. It's people like you that make some of these Pats fans seem tolerable.

Stupid draft? My guess is you don't watch many of the games. Ted has been improving and progressing and Samson Satlele is a future pro-bowler.

Do you post on the comment pages at the herald and sun-sentinel? You should head there, you'd fit right in with all the *****y, moaning, worthless fans.

Why is it that rookies such as Trent Edwards are playing so well, yet John Beck cannot? He's 26.. older than Ben Roethlisberger who has already won a Superbowl. By the time he's "ready" he'll be 28. Don't give me the o-line excuse.. why is it that when Cleo Lemon came in we actually moved the ball down the field instead of backwards?

Looks like The Beck Era (shouldn't that be spelled 'error'?) is OVAH!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3151486

In 32 possessions, excluding series that began with less than two minutes remaining in a half, the Dolphins managed only two field goals under Beck's guidance. In the last 12 series he worked, Beck turned the ball over six times, three times each on interceptions and lost fumbles.

In his four starts, Beck completed 47 of 86 passes for 424 yards, with three interceptions, (and ZERO TDs! - PWP) and registered a passer rating of just 53.6. Generally regarded as the team's quarterback of the future, it remains to be seen where Beck fits in for 2008.

The Dolphins figure to have the top pick in the 2008 draft, and it's conceivable they could use the selection on a quarterback.

The article also says how the coach realizes that exposing the hapless Beck to the Ravens blitz would be leading a lamb to slaughter. Too funny.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought that maybe Cam's offense is more complex? Have you ever thought that Edwards shreaded a defense that was terrible? Before that game Edwards had 1 TD pass in 7 games, not exactly world beating. Don't compare Beck to Roethlisberger, Ben was a freak of nature. John had 3 series, he is a pocket passer and our OL wasn't able to protect for that type of a QB.

Beck played like crap, I know that. But calling him a bust after 4 games is just ridiculous.

giveadamnprogress9fr6ku.gif

And another thing, Das.

I like how you say "other rookies" as if to imply that soooo many rookie QBs are playing so well. How many of the top 10 rookie QBs have actually played this season? The answer is 2. Notice the Raiders are holding Russell for a while themselves, I guess it's blindingly obvious he isn't their guy either, huh? :rolleyes:
the dolphins draft sucked you doofis .deal with it .

He doesn't need to look up who the Doofins drafted; 0-13 speaks for itself in that the Doofins have few if any decent players, boggles my mind actually, 0-13, W-O-W...................

And FWIT TW, Aqua, whatever you are calling yourself these days, it was you who claimed Beck was the answer and you predicted he'd be the starter before the season was over and he'd be a very good QB, so there you go...................

Can you name more then 2 players from the draft without looking it up? Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't pretend to know things that you very clearly haven't got the first clue on.
your in denial you ****** .its obvious you have serious mental problem when you cant admit the obvious .your the moron who said cullpepper was better than brady lmao .beck is bust .ginn could have been drafted in the 3rd round for christ sake .you can admit your draft sucked and still be a loyal fan to your team you clown .

And he still is a young QB. Why is his career already anointed a flop after 4 career games? I don't get it, and to reference Manning again, he had 4 TDs and 11 INTs through 4 career games.

Sometimes Guru, it's like clapping with one hand or talking to a wall. Don't sweat it.

And he still is a young QB. Why is his career already anointed a flop after 4 career games? I don't get it, and to reference Manning again, he had 4 TDs and 11 INTs through 4 career games.

4 more than Beck has had. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye