PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Beck Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you said the same thing about the Jets last week.

That said, I hope the Dolphins win so you'll have back to back losses to the AFC East, with a third on the horizon..............

Keep hoping.

Beck throws like a girl.
Has a 'Chad Pennington' popgun arm.

Gawd. The Beck era has me pining for Cleo Lemon already.

I'm sure Brady and company are scared sh!tless of the Stoolers after their back to back stellar performances vs the Jets and Doofins there cracky, give it a rest.

I'm sure Brady and company are scared sh!tless of the Stoolers after their back to back stellar performances vs the Jets and Doofins there cracky, give it a rest.

Fear has nothing to do with it.

Could you be anymore vague; is your brainpan waterlogged after sitting through that pathetic performance last night?

Three points vs the Doofins, pathetic.

That travesty of a 3-0 'football' game should help reduce the idiotic troll SNR here for a while. Steelers, an average team at best which they certainly weren't last night. And Beck is awfull. If Cam is man enough to eat his mistakes he'll pick a real QB in April. I bet he won't.

Last edited:
Beck throws like a girl.
Has a 'Chad Pennington' popgun arm.
he kinda throws like Rivers:eek:
WTF is wrong with these guys??

Cam is a great O-Coordinator, but he's horrible as head coach. Could you tell by his decision making that he is an O-Coordinator?? 4th and long, and he has no patience to punt and pin Pitt deep, as it happens, the field is flipped, and Miami is subsequently stuck deep in their territory. THEN, instead of retrying from 5 yards further back (but with much better footing, AND a second chance), he goes for it on another 4th and long. What a bone head!

Three points vs the Birds, pathetic.
31 points crack hoe, 31 points. Or in other words count your toes THREE,(3) times then add One to the total. Unless you were born on Neville Island than just count your 15 toes Twice,and add one. ;)

Last edited:
Three points? Yep, that pea brain of yours is waterlogged from Monday night.

31 points crack hoe, 31 points. Or in other words count your toes THREE,(3) times then add One to the total. Unless you were born on Neville Island than just count your 15 toes Twice,and add one. ;)

We beat Miami by 3 points. You beat the birds by 3 points.

The Steelers are condemned for winning by 3 on a disgrace of a playing surface, yet the Pats are given a pass for a 3 point win vs. the lowly birds.

We beat Miami by 3 points. You beat the birds by 3 points.

The Steelers are condemned for winning by 3 on a disgrace of a playing surface, yet the Pats are given a pass for a 3 point win vs. the lowly birds.
Who's giving them a pass?,not me. I'm sure there are others who are. Just like there are others here who aren't. And theres a third group thats hiding under tables and chairs 'cause the sky is falling. I guess the only argument for the Pats is that the Jets are a horrible,horrible team and the Eagles have won some games.

Who's giving them a pass?,not me. I'm sure there are others who are. Just like there are others here who aren't. And theres a third group thats hiding under tables and chairs 'cause the sky is falling. I guess the only argument for the Pats is that the Jets are a horrible,horrible team and the Eagles have won some games.

The Jets loss was unexcusable. I almost dismiss the Dolphins game altogether due to the conditions. Chalk it up as a win and forget it even happened. The Eagles are probably better than the Jets. I just get frustrated with the national media. I read too many things about the Steelers barely beating the Dolphins and the Pats win over the birds being good for the team. They were both wins so I suppose it makes no difference in the end.

The Beck era continues. Three (3) picks against the pathetic 2 win Jets. After 3 games ZERO TD passes. The guy is pathetic. You'd think with 'offensive genius' Cam the Phins would do SOME scoring, but NOoooo! And what about the great Ted Ginn? Uh-oh. Three BIG catches for 20 something yards. Whoop-de-do! Tearing up the league they are! Wes Welker was right about the lphins.

Can anyone in this forum remember a poster more consistently wrong than WaterBoy attempting to post about football? That Finhaven VIP crew must have a total football IQ under 3 digits.

Last edited:
The Beck era continues. Three (3) picks against the pathetic 2 win Jets. After 3 games ZERO TD passes. The guy is pathetic. You'd think with 'offensive genius' Cam the Phins would do SOME scoring, but NOoooo! And what about the great Ted Ginn? Uh-oh. Three BIG catches for 20 something yards. Whoop-de-do! Tearing up the league they are! Wes Welker was right about the lphins.

Can anyone in this forum remember a poster more consistently wrong than WaterBoy attempting to post about football? That Finhaven VIP crew must have a total football IQ under 3 digits.

Comparing rookies in an injury depleted offense is hardly making you look cool.

I do assume that you said Peyton Manning was a bust back in '98 when he had compiled 11 interceptions after just 4 games, right?

How about Brady completing fewer than 50% of his passes for an average of 100 yards per game in his first 3 games?

No, you're right. I can see where history tells us all the great ones are great right away. You know, the Marinos and Roethlisbergers are much more common then the Mannings and Bradys.

Last edited:
Brady took a 5-11 team from the prior year that started 0-2 and immediately went 2-1 his 1st 3 games without turning the ball over with picks like useless Beck. In case you forgot, Brady also took that 0-2 team to the SB and then won the game with a drive from his 20 with just over 90 seconds and no time outs.

Do not mention Breck in the same paragraph as Brady. Try Ryan Leaf comparisons.

Brady took a 5-11 team from the prior year that started 0-2 and immediately went 2-1 his 1st 3 games without turning the ball over with picks like useless Beck. In case you forgot, Brady also took that 0-2 team to the SB and then won the game with a drive from his 20 with just over 90 seconds and no time outs.

Do not mention Breck in the same paragraph as Brady. Try Ryan Leaf comparisons.

Don't extend the measurement beyond what we're talking about. And wins are a completely different idea. Beck is playin for a team that is on its 5th string running back and safety and is the worst team this season while Brady joined a team that was a playoff contender.

Anyone can evaluate a player off of numbers the way you do, it doesn't make you smarter then anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey