Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleslaw

Rookie
Reaction score
lol how's that working out aqua?

9/22... ugly

haves and have nots

You know what, I was going to post a bunch of good QBs that struggled in game one, but if you think this game is defining of his career, you're a moron who doesn't deserve to be graced with that kind of a post.

You know what, I was going to post a bunch of good QBs that struggled in game one, but if you think this game is defining of his career, you're a moron who doesn't deserve to be graced with that kind of a post.
in other words you got owned again and you've got nothing :D :D lol

Coming from one of the kings of stupidity, I think this is one of the funniest posts of all time.

I still love how you act like Beck is some 23 year old super-stud. He's 26 and should be playing a lot better than he does...

I don't see Beck being anything spectacular. He'll be an average QB IMHO. And the Phins know all about average QBs. They've gone through plenty of them in the last 10 years.

In fact, Aqua, you use it as an excuse as to why Chambers wasn't better...

Last edited:
Coming from one of the kings of stupidity, I think this is one of the funniest posts of all time.

I still love how you act like Beck is some 23 year old super-stud. He's 26 and should be playing a lot better than he does...

I don't see Beck being anything spectacular. He'll be an average QB IMHO. And the Phins know all about average QBs. They've gone through plenty of them in the last 10 years.

In fact, Aqua, you use it as an excuse as to why Chambers wasn't better...

And you base this off one game? Not exactly genius.

And you base this off one game? Not exactly genius.

Maybe my computer is malfunctioning but you started a thread celebrating The Ginn Family's one productive game, a game where he still fell short in production vs a typical Wes Welker game, the guy they traded away such that they needed to waste a top pick on Ginn.

And on what do YOU base your sig that Beck is the future of the Dolphins?

Last edited:
Maybe my computer is malfunctioning but you started a thread celebrating The Ginn Family's one productive game, a game where he still fell short in production vs a typical Wes Welker game, the guy they traded away such that they needed to waste a top pick on Ginn.

And on what do YOU base your sig that Beck is the future of the Dolphins?

Ted's played 10 games.

WELKER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GINN so drop that already. Besides, Welker is benefiting big time from a system, he would be a 60 catch 600 yard guy on our team.

Ginn added a much needed play maker to our offense and special teams.

And I'm done telling you about Samson Satele. It's obvious you don't understand the importance of offensive line in the NFL and with that you can't fully understand the game. Get a clue then speak.

Last edited:
Welker is benefiting big time from a system, he would be a 60 catch 600 yard guy on our team.

So Welker would be a 60 catch guy on your team. Gosh, what does that say about Ginn's lack of production?

Let me ask a personal question, is English your second language?

Last edited:
So Welker would be a 60 catch guy on your team. Gosh, what does that say about Ginn's lack of production?

somebody just got owned again big time .its to funny lol.your wearing aqua out like a punching bag.

Last edited:

It says he's a rookie, moron.

But yeah, historically rookie receivers dominate, especially one's that have had 3 QBs in 10 games.

thanks aqua this is exactly what i expected

What exactly did you expect from posting a irrelevant pointless thread with an opinion that is stupid and very weak?

Last edited:
What exactly did you expect from posting a irrelevant pointless thread?
if its so pointless why did you respond to it ?i think this thread is by far one of the best threads ever at patsfans.com.

Yeah but that's by your standards.

That's like being the best person in bed with AIDS.

By the way PP, I noticed you decided to start showing your support for all the Boston teams once they all got good. What's that b word?

Let's discuss which football team you're going to start following once the Patriots reign is over in a couple of years. If the Packers can even come close to replacing Favre, they have a real good young nucleus. Maybe you go with the Browns, if they can get some stars on defense they could be the next big deal.

Yeah but that's by your standards.

That's like being the best person in bed with AIDS.

By the way PP, I noticed you decided to start showing your support for all the Boston teams once they all got good. What's that b word?

Let's discuss which football team you're going to start following once the Patriots reign is over in a couple of years. If the Packers can even come close to replacing Favre, they have a real good young nucleus. Maybe you go with the Browns, if they can get some stars on defense they could be the next big deal.
that's it im done.your not worth it .im going to put you on my ignore list.how dare you question my love for boston sports cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .i know all the players phone numbers and where they live and i call them and stalk them just like you do the dolphins you big hypocrite meanie cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mommy make him stop.im going to send PMs to the mods calling for you immediate ban cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

What exactly did you expect from posting a irrelevant pointless thread with an opinion that is stupid and very weak?

I expected you to at least acknowledge that the 26 year old wunderkid didn't have joseph smith's blessing yet and had an awful game

future? lol

I expected you to at least acknowledge that the 26 year old wunderkid didn't have joseph smith's blessing yet and had an awful game

future? lol

Yeah, this tells me all I need to know about your football intellect. Calling a player a bust after one game and you claim to know what you're talking about?

Yeah, this tells me all I need to know about your football intellect. Calling a player a bust after one game and you claim to know what you're talking about?

A 26 year old should show something other than 9/22.

twenty six

how much better do you honestly think he's going to get

A 26 year old should show something other than 9/22.

twenty six

how much better do you honestly think he's going to get

He's a rookie, genius. Just because he's 26 doesn't mean he has played in NFL games before. The NFL is just a little bit faster then the college game, I'm sure you knew that though. :rolleyes:

You can't possibly be this un-informed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill