Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Beat Keeps Coming

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Even SNL had to admit the truth and focus on the real and genuine source of the economic catastrophe we are in. And once again, when the truth comes out, the powerful censors work behind the scenes to keep it from the public. They do not want you know who is at fault. They want to make it all vague and fuzzy so their pet candidate, Barack Obama, can skate into the White House. Does this sound like democracy in America?? Or the totalitarian tactics of Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, or other communist states?

See for yourself. Censors in America, working feverishly now as it gets close to election time.

KILL THE MESSENGER ALERT: This post will immediately be followed by a number of posts attacking the originator of this information, Michelle Malkin. Be advised.

[size=+3]The missing SNL bailout skit — and the Soros connection; Update: SNL does a do-over[/size]
    By Michelle Malkin • October 6, 2008 10:46 PM

Scroll down for updates…still no response from NBC/SNL…the vid clip is currently up on YouTube…watch below before it goes down…10/7 5:20pm Eastern…SNL is editing the skit…

The missing SNL bailout skit — and the Soros connection; Update: SNL does a do-over
    By Michelle Malkin • October 6, 2008 10:46 PM

Scroll down for updates…still no response from NBC/SNL…the vid clip is currently up on YouTube…watch below before it goes down…10/7 5:20pm Eastern…SNL is editing the skit…

Over the weekend, I watched a hilarious, dead-on, and surprisingly honest skit on Saturday Night Live about the craptastic bailout and its Democrat roots. The skit called out Fannie/Freddie and featured Nancy Pelosi dragging out various sob-story “victims” — who turned out to be a parade of deadbeats and schemers. I was going to post the video for you tonight, but I can’t.

The video has been pulled. Vanished into thin air. (Go here for full transcript and screenshots.)

Where did it go and why?

I have a theory.

One of the rapacious couples featured in the skit was Herbert and Marion Sandler (portrayed by Darrell Hammond and Casey Wilson). Unlike the other composite figures, the Sandlers are a real-life couple.

Also lampooned: Left-wing billionaire George Soros.

continued: Michelle Malkin The missing SNL bailout skit — and the Soros connection; Update: SNL does a do-over

//

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so, she "has a theory"? oh... that's awesome Fog...

are you presenting theory as some kind of fact again? i mean, it IS what you do and all... :rolleyes:

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +445 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Funny, a guy like fog would be the first one to label a lefty a "conspiratorist".:rolleyes:

4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,751 / 12 / -15

#75 Jersey

Totalitarian tactics. Aren't you the same fellow who, last week on this very board, demanded that TV media outlets pledge allegiance to the United States Government and its foreign policy or lose the right to broadcast?

I guess it's "totalitarian" only when YOU aren't for it.

5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,751 / 12 / -15

#75 Jersey

6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

SNL is satire...never use it as a source for a political agenda. Its really a smack in the face of the writers, and humor in general.

THEY HAVE NO AGENDA except for what they find to be 'funny'...

you can agree or disagree with the level of humor, thats fine. But the agenda is driven by the climate, not politics. Lately the $h!t writes itself.

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Saturday Night Live - C-Span Bailout - Video - NBC.com

here is the video ... quit your BS

8. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Try saying what you just said in Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, or -- for a really exciting experience -- North Korea.

See ya when we get to heaven.

//

9. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +47 / 16 / -3

85% of the media in Venezuela is opposition owned.

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ah-h-h, simmer down, hot blood. If you bothered to read what Malkin said at the top, she indicates the vid was available, but that NBC was editing it. This version you provide is the result of that edit.

You may now resume being a human being.

:D

//

11. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I'll do my best to find out for you...I have some peeps...

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, so you say there's "no prevailing spin; just pure humor"???

//

13. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I watched it live. I also saw the youtube versions. Can you explain what they edited.

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No, I cannot. I'm taking Michelle at her word, given that virtually every single video on youtube that has revealed the truth behind the economic crisis and/or Barack Obama's implications in shady activities have all been removed almost immediately. One was removed "at the request of the Ray Charles Foundation". :eek: Once the music was re-done it reappeared. But some have had to be taken off shore so they can still be seen. Some have not re-appeared at all. Censorship of the truth sucks.

//

15. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

yes. The only people who care who wins, are the actors who play the winner. It gives them job security.

16. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I see. Well, I believe that if McCain were ahead in the polls, or even closer than he is, we would definitely NOT have seen as much Dem-bashing as we see in this vid clip.

91% of all media people are either registered Democrats or "independents", with less than 8% registered as Republicans.

//

17. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

18. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

as usual...NONE OF THIS has anything to do with the issues...etc.

They (mailkin etc) prop this stuff up to stir the base, shark frenzy steelo. This is Chum for you. I feel lucky that the fins to the left and the right are an endangered species.

19. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Not at all. What is totalitarian is when special interests censor what the entire population needs to hear, see, and know. What I said was that any members of the media who do not want to respect or honor America's Constitution -- NOT her government (big difference) -- should not be allowed to operate with America's protections.

//

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So getting to the truth of this horrendous economic crisis doesn't "have anything to do with the issues"????

What flavor is your Kool-Aid today?

//

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008