PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Barstool slams Felger and Borges on Pats' "cheapness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, I prefer the "Teachers Gone Wild" posts. Good old NH.

Really enjoy anything that blows that idiot Borges up, have to say also enjoy Felger getting his lunch handed to him as well..

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...now if only he could get a weekly column at WEEI or something. :rolleyes:

Me, I want to marry elpresidente. "Dave and Dave", I can see it now.

LOL @ I know what my money is on. Now it’s time for all the haters to launch “Operation: Why Are The Pats Being So Mean to Poor Ben Watson?”

Oddly enough I first heard about The Barstool when Felger (!) had him on the air. He sounded totally reasonable and positive about the Patriots; i.e. the total opposite of Felger and the rest of the Jackals in the local press.

Funny article..

But Seriously why do you all even listen to Felger, Borges and the rest of the "so called experts"?? They have no direct ties to the Pats organization, no inside information at all.. Hell even Holley who wrote a book about his experience sitting in the same room with BB doesn't have any "INSIDER INFO"..

The only guy who is level headed and has some contacts is Mike Reiss.. He does what a reporter is supposed to do, report the facts and sometimes give his opinion.. Can't say the same with the rest of the blow hards.. They provide slanted facts to backup their half a** columns..

Anyone seriously think these guys would be able to get a job in National Media? Hell no.. Look at Andy Gresh.. He was aweful on Mad Dog radio and he can say what he wants but Mike didn't want him around.. He made off comment remarks about Andy plenty of times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes