PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Bandwaggon is getting bigger......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sean Salisbury Steak on ESPN Sportcenter just said that Tom Brady should be one of the top 5 finalists for MVP. First time I've heard that from anyone. Coach Ditka on "Open Mike" with Michael Irvin said he feels the Pats can beat the Colts, of course Pats-Hater Irvin LOUDLY and ebonically disagreed.

yea but ditka said he'd take plummer and peyton over brady for mvp

*&^%$
I hate the bloody bandwagon!

Well if we do beat the Colts then we will most likely be hoisting the Lombardi again barring a let down game after that, which would knock his cowboys off the high horse.

I diasgree. We have to win 4 to get the Lombardi. None of the 4 are more important than any other.

Whatever team beats the Colts has no certainty of beating their next opponent.

AndyJohnson said:
I diasgree. We have to win 4 to get the Lombardi. None of the 4 are more important than any other.

Whatever team beats the Colts has no certainty of beating their next opponent.
As my first wife used to say to me, "There you go getting all logical again." :D

Wow.....it's growing even bigger, Belichick hater Tom Jackson just said that Tom Brady should be the MVP !!......Shocking

scott99 said:
Wow.....it's growing even bigger, Belichick hater Tom Jackson just said that Tom Brady should be the MVP !!......Shocking
I don't think Tom Jackson hates BB, I think BB hates (or at least has no respect for) TJ because he said the Patriots hate their coach after he released Milloy.

Brady's name keeps getting more and more play for MVP....Just heard Boomer and ??? On Monday Night Football Radio say Brady!

PromisedLand said:
I don't think Tom Jackson hates BB, I think BB hates (or at least has no respect for) TJ because he said the Patriots hate their coach after he released Milloy.
I hate tom jackson.... he is just plain stupid!

The weird thing about Brady for MVP is that I've read that he's having a hard time even making it to the Pro Bowl. Can you believe that? They have people like Manning, Palmer, and Plummer ahead of him. Plummer is definitely the one who doesn't fit in the group.

scott99 said:
Sean Salisbury Steak on ESPN Sportcenter just said that Tom Brady should be one of the top 5 finalists for MVP. First time I've heard that from anyone. Coach Ditka on "Open Mike" with Michael Irvin said he feels the Pats can beat the Colts, of course Pats-Hater Irvin LOUDLY and ebonically disagreed.
Brady was asked again this morning to name announcers he disliked and he talked about how at ESPN there were guys who "just shouted". They asked if they were former players and he hinted yes. They said Jackson and Irvin and he just laughed.

PatsRI said:
Brady was asked again this morning to name announcers he disliked and he talked about how at ESPN there were guys who "just shouted". They asked if they were former players and he hinted yes. They said Jackson and Irvin and he just laughed.

I actually used to like Jackson, as a player and commentator. But since his spat with BB, he's been more anti-Pats than most commentators. In a business like that, once you let personal things get in the way, you lose your credibility. He is only loud because Michael Irvin is around, and he has to try to talk over him, and Boomer for that matter. Can't stand when Jackson does his little stutter-filler. He'll start a sentence with: An.an.an.an.and. Drives me crazy. Just because you were a good player doesn't always make you a good analyst. I don't dislike Jackson, it just cracks me up because he is wrong so many times, especially about the Pats. If he ever picks the Pats to win it all, we are in big trouble.

I still cant believe they brought irvin back, to me really takes a lot of credability and professionalism away from ESPN. if irvin is found guilty of his last f up I really really hope espn doesnt bring him back.

As of this afternoon, the Vegas line was Patswin XL-11-1
Colts win 8-5
Bandwagon, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back