Welcome to PatsFans.com

The B!tch Is Just Getting Warmed Up

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 4 / -6

Did you read the whole article? There's almost no story. Everyone seems to have known that she supports, admires, and is a loyal friend to Murtha. No one seems to be complaining. She wouldn't be speaker if she had a habit of making enemies in her own party like Delay, Frist, Lott, and other Republicans leaders do.
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +437 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I assumed this would be about Hillary talking about Health Care again :eek: :mad:

Unfortunately the Republicans f*cked up and now we'll all have to pay the price . . . literally.
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +884 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

The challenge for the democrats is how unified can they be...they have at times been their own worst enemy.

To be fair .... alot of that is because we have democrats from liberal to conservative. The Republicans don't have such a diverse constituency to hold together. Jockeying for position should not be construed as evil Harry Boy...but then again you seem to hold a viewpoint that holds a low opinion of women in public anyways.

So...why does the author seemed so shocked by it? Could it be that there is some fear of the men's club changing? She's a smart woman ... sh e wouldn't be where she is without being smart. I like it...then again I like anything that breaks up the men's club anyways...our politics needs to change...and alternative ideas can be good for consensus opinion.

Now let's suppose the cowards in the G.O.P. had tried this...perhaps Bush would have worked harder to go to war with Iraq.
  5. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

You mean this b!tch?

[​IMG]

6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +884 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Okay now....we've got comment from the south pole and now the north pole....that leaves all the area inbetween for the less biased of us here.
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Typical racist liberal sh!t.

I guess to the white liberal elites, a black woman could never be smarter than them.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Good post.
    Although I have no clue what makes a woman tick, which makes me a member of a very large group (49.9% of Americans), it can't be a bad idea to inject some female elements into the political mechanisms. You're right - something needs to change and the men have been horribly ineffective in implementing the ideals of the Fathers and the Constitution in the media era starting in 1963. Fathers and daughters have always had a special relationship.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

I agree with the dire need for change, politics as we know will only self destruct and the pattern of choosing the least worst or the two worst candidates will continue. Perhaps it will be due to women assuming more power or maybe with minorities playing a bigger role. One thing for sure is that the long time standard of rich, old white haired, white men making decision have done a pretty crappy job in dictating the direction of this country on all levels. The pattern of old white men has happened on both sides of the aisle, so any thing new might be good until proven otherwise.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

I made a post on here before the election that in a way I would like to see the Democrats win because it would be fun to watch each day as they fight and f-ck the country up with all their crazy far left liberal sh!t.

THEY WON, and they started their circus within hours, they are already fighting over that crooked slob Murtha, but the big one is just around the corner, wait until Auntie Pelosi & Hillary Tangle, God what a show that will be.

Yes, God is truly great, by the time 2008 rolls around these Dingobats will be so f-cked up even Chelsea Clinton won't vote for them.

After they won did you all see their little "circle jerk" where they all hugged and kissed each other and Pelosi showed them her brand new dentures, I thought Schumer was going to have sex with her right on camera, lol, now watch this grinning banshee in action.

Nancy Pelosi will bring down the whole democrat party, she is the best thing to ever happen to the Republicans, they have two years to clean their house up while Auntie starts a civil war within the Democrat party, watch the show, the Neo Con's will be back.
    bricks
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +884 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

There are many conservatives who do not want the neo cons back. Assuming all democrats dislike neo con politics I think it's safe to say that perhaps 70% - 75% of the country do not want to ever see neo cons in the White House again....and I'm being conservative due to laziness to do the research...personally....I'd say their support is less than 20% if that. Don't assume a G.O.P. supporter is a neo con supporter....hardly.