PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Anti-Tom Brady Agenda continues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I'm not in the business of quoting idiots like Munson, but this has gone way too far. When will ESPN quit releasing statements and comments like this?

It began as a series of dramatic, detrimental conduct episodes: First, Ray Rice knocked out his fiancée. Then Greg Hardy was accused of beating his girlfriend. Adrian Peterson and the brutal spanking of his son with a wooden switch came next. And finally, it was Tom Brady possibly tampering with footballs.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12920021/nfl-nflpa-guilty-detrimental-conduct-actions-court

Since when has the accusation of tampering with footballs come anywhere close to the violence done to abused woman and children. We know Brady to be a man of impeccable character - the fact the he is being grouped with these perpetrators is outlandish. And it's not just Munson. There are other articles that make continual reference to "deflated' or 'deflated footballs' - all these being attempts to discredit the Patriots and assassinate Brady ' character.

They keep doing it because people are clicking on it, sharing it, and giving their websites ad traffic which, in turn, makes their editors happy. Stop posting this ****.

Besides all its other failings, it's sloppy, as in the word I bolded in

There is not much doubt that Rice, Hardy, Peterson and Brady indulged in personal conduct detrimental to the league and that it altered the lives of a number of individuals.

But at least he also wrote (right before that in fact)

If Goodell refuses to remove himself from the Brady appeal, the union will go to court with overwhelming evidence that the league did not provide its biggest star with appropriate due process, and Goodell will face another humiliating defeat.

They keep doing it because people are clicking on it, sharing it, and giving their websites ad traffic which, in turn, makes their editors happy. Stop posting this ****.

I have adblocker. You make a fair point. But I've reached a point where I feel like this:

Last edited:
I refuse to click on the article, but mediotic idiots need to say idiotic things... bad news sells, and when they equate Brady with Hardy, Rice and Peterson it makes no sense, but makes followers click on their article.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have no doubt money is a factor in all this, but I honestly feel these mediots feel Brady is on par with Adrian Peterson, Greg Hardy, Ray Rice ..... that's what makes this whole scandal nothing but mass self-delusion.

It's funny (in a sad, pathetic way) that tampering with footballs is seemingly morally equivalent to tampering with women's faces. The media really needs to take a long, hard look at itself. But it won't.

Munson is a disbarred alcoholic attorney. A great choice for a legal expert.
So Munson is disbarred alcoholic attorney. Could he also be a necrophiliac?

So Munson is disbarred alcoholic attorney. Could he also be a necrophiliac?

The-Necro-Files-1997-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey