PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The annual: Top 5 Hated NFL Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commenting on a couple of other lists.

I don't hate the Colts, I have to respect their play over the last decade. I'm in the minority on Polian. He's obnoxious, but he stands up for his team and tries to get them every advantage he can get them. I just don't have a problem with that.

I can't hate the Giants, I just have to respect what they've meant to the league. And, yes, they were lucky, but they whupped us that day.

Over time, I haven't hated the Steelers because of the Rooney's and a great, determined tradition. But, this is beginning to change with Roethlisberger, so the list might have a new addition next year.

Last edited:
1. Colts

2. Jets

3. Broncos

4. Dolphins

5. Steelers

1.) Jets - Always hated the Jets. The last 15 years has been worse (them stealing Parcells and Martin, Mangini, Spygate, etc.). Since Ryan and his "Swaggerlisious" style came to town, my hatred has gone over the top. Has a team ever talked so much for achieving so little?
2.) Colts - Hate them as a team, but other than Bill Polian they don't have a lot of guys I hate personally. I respect Manning eventhough I hate the uniform he wears.
3.) Chargers - Yet another team that talks too much for doing nothing. Hate them slightly less now that LT is gone.
4.) Dolphins - I guess they haven't been consistently good and don't really talk much other than Channing Crowder (and Joey Porter when he was there) that I guess I don't care about them as much.
5.) Cowboys - Hated the Cowboys since the early 90s. Romo is a pretty boy who gets too much press for being ok.

Honorable Mentions:
Vikings - Mostly because of Favre. Five years ago, he was one of my favorite players in the league. Now he is a narcissistic premaddona that I cannot wish bad things to happen to him on the field (other than injuries).

Bears - Again, most pointing to one player - Jay Cutler. I find him to be the epidome of what is wrong about the sport. Self-important crybaby who puts himself before the team and throws teammates under the bus.

Raiders - Hate their fans and I hate their owner.

Steelers - They rather blame a BS excuse of the Pats videotaping signals rather than admit the Pats outplayed them in two AFC Championships. They act like the Pats stole their legacy.

1. JETS :mad:
2. JETS :rolleyes:
3. JETS :enranged:
4. JETS :nono:
5. JETS :bricks:

I hate the Jets so much (even more so this year with their risen ego) that I can barely feel hatred towards any other teams at this point.

I also strongly dislike the Chargers, Steelers and Dolphins.

Yeah I dont hate the Colts anymore. I just flat out don't care about them.

Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

1.The Jets ....because well they're the Jets

2. Colts .... Because of they're whinny QB and GM.

3.Chargers ...because of they're loud mouth players and fans

4.Cowboys...hate being told theyr're my/Americas team

5.Vikings....because of Farve and the coaches/owners pathetic willingness to fly down to where ever Lord Farve lives and gravel at his feet to get him to come back.

Last edited:
1. Jets - ..........

2. Colts - the way they're praised as a dynasty despite paling in comparison to the Patriots makes me legitimately angry.

3. Steelers - mainly for their moronic, psychotic fanbase that whines and makes excuses about every little thing that doesn't go their way.

4. Chargers - annoying, arrogant, overhyped team that's never accomplished anything.

5. Dolphins - this is more of a healthy rivalry hatred. I don't really have animosity towards them; I just really like beating them.

Honorable mentions: Ravens, Cowboys

Mine never changes much...

Jets
Dolphins
Bills
Colts
Steelers

In no particular order (well maybe the Jets on top).

Surprised the Bills arent getting more votes...

Jim Kelly anyone?? Thurman Thomas? Andre Reed? Bruce Smith? Remember those guys? I banked enough hate for them to last a lifetime.

though I did have the joy of watching them lose 4 straight SB's. :)

Last edited:
Surprised the Bills arent getting more votes...

Jim Kelly anyone?? Thurman Thomas? Andre Reed? Bruce Smith? Remember those guys? I banked enough hate for them to last a lifetime.

though I did have the joy of watching them lose 4 straight SB's. :)
I was very young back then. The Bills I'm accustomed to suck, and have sucked consistently. :rocker:

Last edited:
1. Jets
2. Steelers
3. Seahawks.
4. Colts
5. Vikings as long as favre is there, if not, insert Cowboys

If you read the board this morning after the 3rd pre-season game, the #1 hated team of "patriots fans":The Patriots:eek:

1. Jets
1. Cowboys
1. Steelers

Three way tie, all of them almost solely because of their insufferable, loud-mouth fan bases. Jerry Jones is annoying, as is Rex Ryan. I can't hate the ownership of the Steelers as they seem to be pretty classy, but their fans are awful and if I read Sixburgh one more time on message boards I'll destroy the internet.

4. Colts
5. Dolphins

More of a "I'm glad to beat them, but don't really outright hate the teams".

Last edited:
1.) Colts - words cannot describe how much i hate them. it is a genuine hatred.
2.) Jets - obnoxious
3.) Phins - obnoxious
4.) Bears - obnoxious. i live in illinois. if you dont' live here you have no idea just how annoying Bears fans are, how stupid the morons on Bears radio are, and just how delusional everyone is. Every Bears player is the greatest. Tom frickin Waddell is a top 10 all time receiver. and there is no disputing the 85 bears are the best team ever. oh yeah, the #1 RB of all time is Walter Payton and #2 is Gale Sayers. Your IQ drops 10 points just turning on chicago sports radio during football season.
5.) Steelers - obnoxious. rapist for QB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey