Welcome to PatsFans.com

The American Gang Banger (savages)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

We were animals before we were humans ...

Some revert back to animal by choice and they end up in a cage like one.

3. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

KKK? No. The KKK were often respected members of their communities and pretended to be good Christians. These guys are thugs and everybody knows it.

Interesting that you only post about Hispanics attacking gays, though.

What a shock that you didn't start a thread about the 2 white guys who attacked a gay guy at the Stonewall Inn. (I'm sure you'll claim you didn't hear anything about that.)

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

For once your right, I didn't hear about it.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The worst part of this story is that the neighbors did nothing when they knew these sub-animals were no good. They were squatting in an abandoned building.

And calling these things "animals" is an insult to any animal on the planet. Humans are capable of doing things to their own that no other species would. No animal I ever heard of could or would sodomize another with baseball bat and burn holes on their genitals.

Death penalty exception in this case. These POS's are not salvageable. They crossed the line.

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

Chico...when someone points out a horrific act, comment upon the act, not the poster.

It doesn't matter who points out an act this repulive or what race the perpetrators are...it never, ever does. The only thing that matters is the act itself.

I'm like Harry in that I HATE gangs...any gang. And I believe they are among the most cowardly people in America. Of course I'm only referring to gangs where violence is a way of life. Whether it be a criminal motorcycle gang or one where "colors" represent them....they're all cowards and pose one of the biggest domestic threats to this nation.

The worst of all the gangs, is the group of cowards known as MS-13.

7. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

I'll comment on both.

As long as Harry starts threads almost entirely about minorities (who he labels savages), I'll continue to point it out.

These guys are thugs, and their acts despicable, but it doesn't excuse Harry, particularly when he ignores the white guys who also bashed a homosexual in New York last week.

8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

I never heard about that one either. If Harry is getting his news from mainstream sources and the story you point out didn't get much coverage, you can't expect him to go looking to make sure there were no incidents committed by white perpetrators.

FYI...when I think of gangs, the first things that come to mind are Bloods, Crips, MS13 and motorcycle gangs...in that order. Minority gangs outnumber caucasion gangs a million to one...don't they?

9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

But you don't repeatedly start threads about minorities while ignoring whites/Christians. This isn't one instance, this is a pattern from Harry.

I assume there are far more gang members who aren't white than who are white. I also assume that gang membership is and always has been predominantly based on being lower income and/or a minority group (which in the past included white immigrants such as Italians and Irish)

10. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

I see your point regarding Harry's constistency. But if you hate gangs like I do and you want to bring it up here consistently, whattaya gonna do?

If you look at Harry's threads you're referring to, the consistent theme is gang-bangers. Aside from who is doing the posting, I see absolutely nothing wrong if someone wants to constantly post threads on the horrific things gangs do.

you don't have to balance with news on other races if you just want to pick on gangs.

Finally, we don't think we need to discuss the socio-economic reasons people join gangs. Everyone has a choice in life and it's certainly not fair to everyone. But lets never, ever give gang-bangers a nod of understanding or sympathy (as in "if only they had a loving home" or "they're people too") because they simply don't deserve it.

Otherwise, we'd have to do the same thing for Mafia members....

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I'll start looking for the "White Gang Bangers" acts of savagery and report as soon as I research it, it really isn't my fault you know it's those god damn Media Reporters they should try hide that stuff, they should only report it if the savages are Irish or Swede's with green eyes.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say anything.

12. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

Absolutely -- except harry's threads aren't confined to gangs. They're also about Muslims and, when they're about politicians or Christians or other non-violent d-bags, they're usually about blacks.

I didn't say anything regarding sympathy or understanding.

You brought up gang membership and race. I understand why you did, but I do think it's important to note that (imo, anyway), race isn't the driver -- economics and/or minority status is, and always has been.

13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

If you haven't seen or can't think of acts of savagery performed by whites, you're just showing exactly what I suspect w/regard to your views on race.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I never mention "race" I mention "gang bangers"

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude, you got called out and you derseved it. You paid lip service to condemning these actions while saving the bulk of your self righteous outrage for Harry Boy. Take your smack down like a man.

17. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

No, you never mention race... or religion... but you only start threads about blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. Funny how that works.

18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

"Smackdown"... "outrage"... funny stuff. Sorry if I'm not going to take a lecture from a homophobe on an incident of gay-bashing.

As for condemning actions, you haven't condemned them at all, apparently while saving the bulk of your self righteous outrage for me.

Don't worry, though, I don't think you actually condone these acts.

19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

You can start with the little known "Aryan Brotherhood" Harry. (I'm sure you've never heard of them, no one has.)

10 Extremely Dangerous Gangs | Top 10 Lists | TopTenz.net

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Of course I've heard of them and when they hit the news for killing little kids with their drive by shootings, beating homosexuals and are on the news flashing their silly "hand sign sh!t" I will report on it in my early edition of Harrys News Service, watch for it.