PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "All Seeing One Eye", the Occult, the Illuminati, and Satan

Given the proliferation of interpretations available to us, I believe the operative passage is

(1)I would not feel so all alone; (2)everybody must get stoned

- the book of Bob

The Research that even the UFO community doesn’t want you to see.

Warning

The following information may change your preconceived notion of the true nature of Alien Abductions and UFO’s.

Enter at your own risk; you may come away a changed person, many already have.

Hi-Def DVD of the Presentation by Joe Jordan
At the July 2009 Ancient of Days Conference in Roswell, NM

UnHoly Communion PT 1- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UnHoly Communion PT 1- the spiritual nature of abduction reports

UnHoly Communion PT 2- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UnHoly Communion PT 2- the spiritual nature of abduction reports

UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 3 - the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 3 - the spiritual nature of abduction reports (HD)

UnHoly Communion PT 4- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UnHoly Communion PT 4- the spiritual nature of abduction reports

UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 5- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 5- the spiritual nature of abduction reports (HD)

UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 6- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 6

UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 7- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 7

UNHOLY COMMUNION PT 8- the spiritual nature of abduction reports
YouTube - UnHoly Communion PT 8- the spiritual nature of abduction reports

ce4logo-350.gif

CE-4 Research Group - STOP alien abductions, is it possible? YES

Please Watch This!!

NWO 7 step plan almost done – Doc Marquis—Arrival of the Antichrist part 11
YouTube - Doc Marquis---Arrival of the Antichrist part 11

doc marquis was born into the illumnati.has turned from his old ways. I had a hard time posting these vids,and the main reason i posted them is because I have looked for it here on tube and have not found them.they are a lot of parts and the subject of the antichrist is near the end of the vids.enjoy and God bless and tell others!!!The Cutting Edge - Spiritual Insights Into The New World Order So Startling You'll Never Look At The News The Same Way Again. for his website and special thanks to holyghostinspired1 for finding this site.

Last edited:
FYI - from the PDF file of Dr. Johnson's last audio teaching...

Now what do New Agers and Maitreya himself teach about Aimee Semple McPherson:

Ascended Lady Master Magda/ Aimee Semple McPherson
Beloved Ascended Lady Master Magda through the Messenger, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, April 1, 1983, Camelot, Malibu, California U.S.A. 2

" . . . To look upon… Aimee Semple McPherson — some might think it not in the full majesty of the LORD — they cannot imagine that a mere flesh-and-blood person, such as Mary Magdalene or such as Aimee Semple McPherson in a final incarnation, could even be worthy of being the bride of Christ. And because their minds always contemplate a flesh-and-blood union, they cannot imagine the necessity of the eternal Christ for having a wife in Heaven, much less a wife on Earth! “

Her incarnation with her twin flame/Divine Counterpart (The false Master Jesus) enabled her to prove that all are worthy of God's love and can receive his blessings. Her final incarnation was in the USA, as Aimee McPherson, where she died in 1944. In that lifetime she brought the messages of love and healing from the Masters, especially Jesus, and was persecuted and isolated as a consequence - even so she never wavered in her devotion.She holds for us the energies of Jesus' power of healing and can help us connect more strongly with his energies

Aimee Semple McPherson (October 9, 1890 - September 27, 1944) founded the Foursquare Gospel Church and Angelus Temple in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
 Mary Magdalene

The devil himself Sananda Immanual otherwise known as Ascended Master Jesus even channeled the following ‗damage control‘ quote regarding McPherson" . . . Take the example of one who was told about my beloved Magda. This one, who was of a Christian denomination, was told that Magda had made her ascension after her passing as Aimee Semple McPherson and that she had spent half a century at inner levels balancing the remainder of her karma

-------------------------------------------------------------------

More on former occult leader Aimee Semple McPherson from Dr. Johnson's last PDF file teaching...

Aimee Semple McPherson, nationally known healing evangelist in the 1920's - 1930's.

1. Founded and headed the Foursquare Gospel Church, led a controversial life and died of a drug overdose in 1944.

2. She thought that her organization was in fact restoring true Christianity which had been lost over the years.

3. She is without doubt the most controversial of all the Pentecostal women. She got the baptism in 1907 and soon went with her husband to China, where he died. She came back to the United States and traveled as an evangelist. In 1919 she settled in Los Angeles where she built the Angelus Temple. She served as the pastor of the temple until her death in 1944. She is controversial because she faked her own kidnapping in order to carry on an adulterous affair in 1926. During the outcry against her over this affair she incorporated The International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, which later grew into a large Pentecostal denomination. The Foursquare denomination exists today. Sister Aimee died of a barbiturate overdose in 1944.

4. While the Dictionary of Pentacostal and Charismatic Movements deals with the controversial aspects of "Sister Aimee's" life -- her mysterious disappearances and alleged affairs, multiple marriages (two of which ended in divorce), and death from an apparent drug overdose -- it is strangely silent about her theatrical preoccupation with the slain in the spirit phenomenon.

The Celtic (Pagan) religion predated Christianity and was based off of meditation. The more aggressive Christian religion came in and killed and converted because that's the message of the bible. There's as much evil in the biblical religions as any place else.

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

I think it's funny after all these centuries that people would still be preaching about the evils of other religions.

Deuteronomy was part of the OT law - ************ made a new and better covenant...

Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
Heb 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
Heb 7:4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
Heb 7:5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Heb 7:6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
Heb 7:7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
Heb 7:8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
Heb 7:9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
Heb 7:10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.
Heb 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
Heb 7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Heb 7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life
Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
Heb 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
Heb 7:20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:
Heb 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
Heb 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
Heb 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
Heb 7:24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Heb 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
Heb 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Heb 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Luk 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Luk 22:21 But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table.
Luk 22:22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he[************] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI - Adolph Hitler and his minions in Nazi Germany also followed these same New Age beliefs.

History repeats itself - no surprise that we're edging closer to a potential repeat of WW2.

I how people throw out the old testament because they cannot possibly argue the amount of things in it that are so un-god-like. Nonetheless I'll still by my original statement. I'll follow up with some new testament ones when I have time.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back