PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "All Seeing One Eye", the Occult, the Illuminati, and Satan

John McTernan - "the timing has something to do with God's judgment on the nations"

http://www.johnmcternan.name/

April 18th blog

At the time of this eruption, the European Union was threatening Israel over building homes in Jerusalem and demanding the creation of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital. In addition, Prime Minister Netanyahu was leaving Israel to meet with President Obama. Netanyahu would be humiliated by Obama a few days later. This volcano sprung to life at this very time.

Based on the past history of this volcano, how its eruption affected a good part of the world, it appears that the Holy God of Israel is about to touch the entire world over Jerusalem.

read more

Last edited:
Re: John McTernan - "the timing has something to do with God's judgment on the nation

http://www.johnmcternan.name/

April 18th blog

At the time of this eruption, the European Union was threatening Israel over building homes in Jerusalem and demanding the creation of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital. In addition, Prime Minister Netanyahu was leaving Israel to meet with President Obama. Netanyahu would be humiliated by Obama a few days later. This volcano sprung to life at this very time.

Based on the past history of this volcano, how its eruption affected a good part of the world, it appears that the Holy God of Israel is about to touch the entire world over Jerusalem.

read more

The notion that people actually think like this and believe in such utter nonsense truly makes me fear for the human race.

2nd Coming of Christ Threat to World Peace According to War College Report

Second Coming of Christ Threat to World Peace According to War College Report

Words Eye View
04-19-2010

Greg Dixon
More About: Military

In a sixty-one page report that he prepared as a monograph for a thesis at the U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) and United States General Command and General Staff located at Leavenworth, Kansas, Major Brian L. Stuckert in no uncertain terms has declared that those who believe in “Dispensational Millennialism” (DM), i.e., the literal return of ************ to this earth to reign on His throne for 1,000 years, to be the enemies of America and totally unsuitable to serve in a leadership capacity in the U.S. military.

In fact he even goes further than that with his preposterous ideas. He clearly says that those with these kinds of religious beliefs, spawned by a literal interpretation of the scriptures, are an actual danger to world peace, and will in fact, if allowed to influence “public policy” via the military, bring America to total defeat in the world arena.

This report, prepared in 2008, was approved by several high ranking officers including Dr. Tim Challans, PhD., Monograph Director.

read more

Re: What are your religious beliefs?

For the most part, all of these so-called "Christian denominations" are nonsense...

Pentacostals - charismatic, goes for signs and lying wonders, and have ties to the United Nations

Methodists - John Wesley is rolling in his grave. I believe they were the first to incorporate as 501c3 since LBJ passed this draconian legislation giving churches the option to let their congregations to write off their offerings on their Sch As in return for some of their freedom of speech to be stripped.

Baptists - the Southern Baptist Convention has been hijacked by Freemasons and Apostates over the last 50-100 years. 37% of Southern Baptists are Masons, and a whopping 18% of SBs are either pastors or deacons. Billy Graham is a 33rd Degree Mason(it's not some "internet conspiracy theory" rumor, people who have been in the Masons have COME OUT about this), Rick Warren is not even saved and has no business having an SBC membership, but somehow he's bewitched them(and he's a member of the draconian Council on Foreign Relations to boot), and numerous bible seminary founders are Masons(i.e. George Truett).

Catholics - the Vatican is the Mother of Harlots described in Rev 17(Not me saying it, but alot of our early bible scholars like Matthew Henry and John Wesley have said so).

Presbyterians - founded by a Calvinest, which is false teaching

Lutherans - Martin Luther may have been a Protestant Reformer(and I'll give him credit for that), but RCC teachings did NOT leave him. If anything, there was leaven when the Lutheran Church started, and now their leadership wants to yoke back up with the RCC.

Numerous so-called "bible seminaries" that are very liberal were founded by the likes of the Rockefeller family, including Union Theological Seminary in NYC(no surprise the MSM uses some of their employees as "experts").

The National Council of Churches was founded by the Rockefellers - the likes of Billy Graham and other Apostate evangelicals have yoked with this.

Matthew 18:20 - where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

There's also other scripture pointing out that the church is NOT made by men with hands. Honestly, I think HOME churches are the BEST - NO overhead, everyone can participate learning and reading passages of scripture. While today's Apostate 501c3 church...they just largely care about, it seems, how much offering $$ they get every week, so they'll tone down their messages just to fill the pews. And you're not going to hear them criticize the government nor our national leaders either, and yes, they've YET to say ONE word about Obama. Considering most evangelicals are "Republican voters", Surprising?

If you really want to hear some REAL preaching - go to the 2 guys in my sig(Scott Johnson and Pastor Mike Hoggard), and go to SermonAudio.com and look up Michael Slattery and John Weaver(it's at the bottom of the page).

And you're not going to hear them criticize the government nor our national leaders either, and yes, they've YET to say ONE word about Obama. Considering most evangelicals are "Republican voters", Surprising?

Hardly surprising when you consider that there is a defined church/state separation which exists in The United States and a church will lose it's tax-exempt status if it starts preaching politics.

Your little screed listing all of the problems with organized religions is disgusting, btw. Very un-christian-like.

Hardly surprising when you consider that there is a defined church/state separation which exists in The United States and a church will lose it's tax-exempt status if it starts preaching politics.

And this is where today's church has gone WRONG - they've given up some of their freedom of speech constitutional rights so that everyone involved can have alot of tax $$ in their pockets. Jesus and the Apostles SPECIFICALLY said CHRIST is the HEAD of the church. Matthew 6:24 - do not serve 2 masters, either you can please one, and hate the other. Bringing in the IRS to be their head has caused HUGE problems.

Your little screed listing all of the problems with organized religions is disgusting, btw. Very un-christian-like.

Seriously - do research on this on the internet - it's a KNOWN fact that the Southern Baptist Convention has been hijacked by Freemasons and Apostates. Even Christianity Today, which was founded by BILLY GRAHAM(of all people), reported the 37% SBs being Freemasons, and 18% of pastors and deacons being likewise so as well.

This is pretty serious when you have Lucifer worshipping people on the pulpits - Apostle Paul said even a LITTLE leaven with leaveneth the WHOLE lump.

And there's nothing in the bible over how we have to "form denominations" et al. If anything, it's nothing more than "group think" - alot like how we see these "experts" on CNN and FOX engaging everyone in such a manner to get everyone on the same page(i.e. 80% of FOX News viewers thought Iraq was behind 9/11, had WMDs, and Saddam was an imminent threat to us).

Romans 16:17-18 - we have to MARK THEM which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine we have learned, b/c with fair speeches they have deceived the hearts of the simple.

I have to run now, but hopefully when I get time later today, I will post links. In particular, go to the Jesus-Is-Saviour.com web site - this is an EXCELLENT source for all of the false teachers and heresies going on(If that's not the exact web site, look up Jesus Is Saviour web site on yahoo.com).

BTW - didn't realize it until now, but when I put Baptists/Catholics/Pentacostals/Presbyterians in the post above, I did NOT mean *people* in particular. I meant the DENOMINATIONS THEMSELVES. Please accept my apologies for this(as it sounded like I was calling out people in particular).

Ultimately, the Illuminati elite has a Luciferian agenda - one of their big goals is to form a One World Religion with the Antichrist as its head of the One World Government. This is why alot of deceptions have gone through today's church.(that was the point I was trying to drive home)

Be back later with the links.

Re: 2nd Coming of Christ Threat to World Peace According to War College Report

Copied over from the sticky on "what are your religious views"?

Here's LOADS of stuff - this guy really did his research on EVERYTHING...
The Great Deception -> Religions / Cults / One World Religion

Freemasonry is of the Devil!

This will surprise you
Famous Baptists who were Freemasons

Freemasons and The Jesus Seminar in the SOUTHERN BAPTIST CONVENTION
(e.g., a 1991 survey by the Southern Baptist Convention Sunday School Board found that 14% of SBC pastors and 18% of SBC deacon board chairs are Masons. It is also estimated that SBC members comprise 37% of total U.S. lodge membership.)"

37% of 3,000,000 would have been 1,110,000 Masons who held membership in the SBC. This estimate was for 1991.

Last edited:
Please use this thread to talk about the Illuminati etc. Thanks

Re: Maitreya's 'Star' Sign emerging around the world this year?

Some think Elvis is still alive.
He is, hes living at the Ramada inn off of I-90 in Chicopee mass

Last edited:
When does this Matraya guy speak again? He sounds fascinating.

I can't wait to worship him.

Aren't you worried the illuminati (luciferian worshippers all) will frown on you spilling the beans?

Can I ask how old you are?

We have three cats, two male and one female. The males are neutered, and we really need to get around to spaying the female. The female is pehaps six pounds and is full grown. The males are 14 and 16 pounds respectively.

The 14-pound pure black cat concerns me. The other two curl up to sleep like cats. They are happy with an abandoned chair or the floor, although the Orca (16 pounds) occasionally snuggles with myself or the Mrs. and falls asleep on the bed.

But the pure black cat does not curl up like a cat. He lies down head first; he does not even know the international cat-flop all other felines perform when trying to sleep.

He insists on having a pillow for his head, and sleeps on his side, very much like a human, with his head on the pillow.

In addition, he only drinks water from his own special ice cube tray, on top of a small fridge we keep in the bedroom. If it is empty, he stares at one of us, and throws the ice cube tray off the fridge.

In short, he is a very communicative and very demanding cat. He shows disturbing human-like traits.

Here is my question: is my cat spoken of anywhere in the book of Revelation? Is it possible that my cat is Maitreya the world teacher?

He also sometimes folds his paws as if in prayer. Is this a ruse?

Thanks

PFnV

My wife worked for a place where the boss would sit up in his office.

He had 1 good eye and a glass eye ... he would spy on the employees from there.

They called him "One Eye" ... the "Eye in the Sky".

aquarius_slimlowres.jpg

Aquarius: The Age Of Evil

'Aquarius: The Age of Evil' examines the history of the new world order. It demonstrates that the new world order is New Age oriented. The Zeitgeist films and movement are exposed and shown to have ties to the New Age, Theosophy, Freemasonry and the new world order movements. It covers Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, 2012 and the utopian New Age coadjutors who have infiltrated the patriot-movement. It also shows how the Bible predicts the coming new world order dystopia.

Interviews with Constance Cumbey, Dr. Scott Johnson, and Chris White.
Researched by Keith Thompson and Eric Brame.

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (1/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (2/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (3/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (4/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (5/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (6/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (7/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (8/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (9/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (10/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (11/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (12/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (13/14)

YouTube - Aquarius: The Age of Evil (14/14)

YouTube - KeithTruth's Channel

"Bluecifer" statute outside Denver Airport showing cracks

Blue Mustang Statue Outside DIA Has Cracks - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

DENVER -- "Bluecifer" is showing cracks. The large blue mustang statue outside Denver's airport is showing signs of wear just two years after it was installed.

The statue "Mustang" provokes strong feelings from travelers at Denver International Airport.

Many hate the statue dubbed "Bluecifer" for its menacing stare -- but city regulations require public art installations to stay put for at least five years.

23652081_640X480.jpg

Re: "Bluecifer" statute outside Denver Airport showing cracks

Something's really fishy going on at that Denver Airport...

dwc4.jpg

DenverAirport8.jpg

AHLV2057.jpg

smcity1.jpg

348327954_0256f17b17_o1.jpg

4rthmurla.jpg

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes