PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFC East is now IN PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
And frankly, maybe that's a good thing for this team right now. The Jets are a game out. Miami is playing pretty well with back to back wins over the Bears and Chefs. That game in Dec. is shaping up to be a real battle royale.

If they have the pride and mettle some think they still have, it will be something that drives them from week to week to be on their toes and play their best. If they don't, someone else will take it from them. It's as simple as that.

I hate losses. But I love a good horse race. We've got one now with a lot of football left to play. This season is NOT over.

Last edited:
It could be a great race between the Pats and the Jets. And like you said, don't count the Fins out just yet. If they piece together a few more, things will get very interesting. Here's to no injuries and great football. You guys got Chicago next week right?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
It could be a great race between the Pats and the Jets. And like you said, don't count the Fins out just yet. If they piece together a few more, things will get very interesting. Here's to no injuries and great football. You guys got Chicago next week right?

No we're at Green Bay. Chicago the following week. The Jets have the Bears this week.

I see us as 10-6 or 11-5 at best. I don't think we will win another home game. Heck, if we could loose to the jesters - anything is possible. In many ways, we have not deserved to win a single game at home. Hence, I say we end up 10-6.

This could be good as we would be forced to go on the road and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots