KY Pats Fan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
here is my 4 players that I think I would like to see in a Pats uniforms:

1. Cam Jordan
2. Brooks Reed
3. Danny Watkins
4. Nate Solder

This could have gone in the binky thread or about 5 others.

You couldn't post this on another thread?
You had to create one?

wow. my apologies. didn't expect such a lashing. I guess draft day really wears on some ppl.

My list is similar. I am not all that picky regarding which OT we get.

Jordan
Watkins
Reed
Sherrod/Solder/Carpenter
Gillcrest

1. Cam Jordan
2. Brooks Reed
3. Danny Watkins
4. Nate Solder

My list is similar. I am not all that picky regarding which OT we get.

Jordan
Watkins
Reed
Sherrod/Solder/Carpenter
Gillcrest

:MG - PLEASE explain the fascination with Brooks Reed. I mean what limited production that he actually had could be explained as due to offenses shifting their blocking schemes to protect against Rickie Elmore.

So many people here seem to like him, and I obviously don't get it. I hate when I "don't get it."

Last edited:

1. Cam Jordan
2. Brooks Reed
3. Danny Watkins
4. Nate Solder

I'll buy your picks. I would be happy with that.

Hope you are safe in KY Cousin? Bad stuff down there.

DW Toys

:MG - PLEASE explain the fascination with Brooks Reed. I mean what limited production that he actually had could be explained as due to offenses shifting their blocking schemes to protect against Rickie Elmore.

So many people here seem to like him, and I obviously don't get it. I hate when I "don't get it."

Elmores' dream is to play for the Pats . Just FYI.
DW Toys

He looks like Clay Matthews and is, by almost every measurable, the prototypical Belichick OLB. That's it.

Last edited:
He looks like Clay Matthews and is, by almost every measurable, the prototypical Belichick OLB. That's it.

He's short, doesn't has pass rush moves, can't shed blocks well, and has below-average arms. And Clay Matthews doesn't even fit the Pats' scheme.

Clay Mathews make me think of Steve Latimer from the film The Program. Everytime he is mentioned or I read his name I say, "A place at the table!":rocker:

He's short, doesn't has pass rush moves, can't shed blocks well, and has below-average arms. And Clay Matthews doesn't even fit the Pats' scheme.

He's 6'3, that's not short, maybe one inch below the ideal size. Besides, I'm not analyzing him as a player, just indicating the reasons as to why some people may like him.

Last edited:
I'll buy your picks. I would be happy with that.

Hope you are safe in KY Cousin? Bad stuff down there.

DW Toys

Thanks. Got hit by a small twister on sunday at home (a lot of roof damage) and was working in north west georgia on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am beginning to think that I am a tornado magnet this week. LOL

Muhammad-Wilkerson.jpg

4cc23aae41179.image.jpg

Arizona+v+USC+1HitqydU7pBl.jpg

4d2bfdf103341.image.jpg

Greg McElroy in the 4th/5th.

Elmores' dream is to play for the Pats . Just FYI.
DW Toys

Yeah, I know, but I think Elmore is an example of an excellent college player, who will be at best a marginal pro. I hope he gets his shot with the Pats. I'd rather him in the 6th than Reed in any of the first 3 rounds.....unless of course some can explain why Reed is getting all the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes