PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought stock in Rex's tattoo parlor so I'm hoping for a QB change, but also just enough wins this season for him to keep his job

Jets really just screwed themselves over for this year now. Next three games are San Diego, Denver, and New England.

They could very easily be at 1-6 in a few weeks, 2-5 if they're lucky.

Geno Smith leads the league in INT (5), 2nd worst in QB rating (75.1).
The Jets have the worst TO differential in the NFL (-6), and lead the AFC in TO (8).

Already in midseason form.

They could very easily be at 1-6 in a few weeks, 2-5 if they're lucky.

If the pats OL still sucks then...i think they could give us a close game...but our D will own their O regardless so we win that one

1-6 it is!

giphy.gif

The JEST suck so badly that they could probably find a way to be 1–9 after seven games. :p

I bought stock in Rex's tattoo parlor so I'm hoping for a QB change, but also just enough wins this season for him to keep his job

Nah, I'd be quite content with seeing him lose his job and have to resort back to a DC.

In the meantime, who in the world is really going to want the job--of value, that is?

Too funny...ironical headline being ironical...

nydn.CoverContent

Jets fans are so predictable. It's the same thing with these miscreants every week, after every loss, during every season.

Step 1: Lose bad
Step 2: Foam at the mouth, blame officials, and demand everyone be fired.
Step 3: Discuss firings in 20 different threads all discussing the same thing
Step 4: Slowly start rallying around "They deserve another chance" posts.
Step 5: Do complete 180 degree turn on firing opinions before midnight.
Step 6: Begin blaming the metaphysical for their misfortune, like "bad luck"
Step 7: Praise the talent and abilities of people they wanted tarred and feathered two hours before.
Step 8: Return to delusional discussions about winning divisions, play offs, sweeping New England, etc

Rinse, repeat following next loss.

This is the annual 8 step program for Jet morons, who continue to wonder why they always suck.

Also, Jet tears go great with buffalo wings.

Right we just blow 200 bucks week in and week out to watch them embarrass themselves and us week in and week out. F him we pay his fking salary i wish i had batteries to throw at those incapable bunch of douchebags today. |Especially that dumb as rocks overthrowing pick machine piece of sht Geno

JI.

Legit LOL's

Don't worry Woody. Rex the defensive genius will whip them into shape and turn things around, if not this year then the next, or the next, or the next. Give him some time.

They can't blame the refs this time, not when it's Walt Coleman's crew leading the way. They're the best in the NFL

I watched the whole game. It sucked. But I'm grateful my patience was rewarded with a Green Beans loss, aided by two crucial Gee-No! turnovers. :D:D:D

I watched as well and kept saying to myself not "I wonder if Gee No will screw up" but "I wonder when Gee No will screw this up!". Nothing as inevitable as Gee No throwing a pick when the game is on the line!

Geno Smith leads the league in INT (5), 2nd worst in QB rating (75.1).
The Jets have the worst TO differential in the NFL (-6), and lead the AFC in TO (8).

Already in midseason form.

And Rexy said after the game, "I'm not going to replace Gee No" - I guess that tells you all you need to know about Micheal Vick at this stage of his career.

Geno jus might be worse than the sanchize....I wonder how long until vick starts?

Jets will most likely be 1-6 with the a tough schedule
at Chargers
Broncos
at NE on Thursday night

Maybe next year NY or time to jump on the Giants bandwagon.

Geno is the next Montana i thought!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back