PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Several of Patterson's teammates said privately he would not be welcomed back in the locker room, especially after smearing Ryan...

- It would be surprising if the Jets did not cut Patterson now. Even though they are woefully thin at cornerback, how can they tolerate being called liars by one of their players? It also seems impossible Patterson could ever win back the trust of his teammates and coaches...

- The Jets may be reluctant to ditch Patterson because they gave him a $1 million signing bonus that may be hard for them to recoup...

- The Patterson mess just adds to the team's issues at cornerback and makes Idzik's decision to pass on big-ticket corners in free agency look even worse. The team signed Patterson after letting Antonio Cromartie go, deciding against bringing Darrelle Revis back and failing to land Vontae Davis or Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie...

Way to go Wrex and Glacier Idzik! Idzik earned the nickname 'The Glacier' because he would not pull the trigger on the various free agents that were available. Now, after he finally signed the bottom of the barrel free agent CB Patterson, they cut him just because of a minor incident that Wrex and the rest of the staff let get out of hand!

Now the players have veto power over who can be on the team? That sums it all up for me. The Jets are going to be perennial losers. After a flukey 8-8 season last year, they will hit bottom this year and Wrex and Idzik will be gone and we'll see the cycle repeat itself all over again. It's the Jets way of doing things!

The icing on the cake is watching Mark 'Butt Fumble' Sanchez looking like a top flight QB now that he's gotten away from that joke of a team and gotten some decent coaching. I wouldn't count on Sanchez in a real game in front of a real crowd, but it's still amazing to see his transformation up to this point.

Jets cut Dimitri Patterson.....

Same Old Jets! :)

Last edited:
How bad is Idzik going to look sitting on $22 million worth of cap space if Revis has a DPOY type of year when his first choice was to return to the Jets. He already looks foolish for not taking Cromartie back when he was practically begging to come back to the Jets and signed for nothing with the Cards and looked good this preseason.

I don't even know if it's a sense of joy that would well up inside me if the Jest went 4-12 this year. I think...it would just seem like all is right in the world.

My lone Jest prediction for this season: Geno for three games before he gets benched for Vick, who gets hurt, and then the Jest play Geno while signing Terrelle Pryor to be his backup...

Thank you NFL for the football is back commercial. My couch is now stained of red wine after seeing the 2 Jets fans in the subway saying "We almost there". That's borderline criminal intent for making them having that kind of hope.

Thank you NFL for the football is back commercial. My couch is now stained of red wine after seeing the 2 Jets fans in the subway saying "We almost there". That's borderline criminal intent for making them having that kind of hope.
Hope? I thought they had made a suicide pact.

I figured out why the Jets have had a hard time fielding a starting secondary. Looks like they have successfully put their scouting skills in replacing Fireman Ed. Who needs CBs when you got Rescue Man Derek cheering on the team.

Meet the new J-E-T-S chant leader | New York Post

I figured out why the Jets have had a hard time fielding a starting secondary. Looks like they have successfully put their scouting skills in replacing Fireman Ed. Who needs CBs when you got Rescue Man Derek cheering on the team.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/31/meet-the-new-jets-chant-leader-derek-tabacco/
I thought it might be this guy, winner of the Small Penis Pageant. He could lead the cheers in a tiny wee voice.

Jets' Fan Nick Gilronan Won a Small-Penis Pageant, Yet He's a Bigger Man Than Most

Jets small penis winner.jpg

Jets claim former Manx binky CB Leon McFadden.

31-bp.jpg

Meet the new J-E-T-S chant leader | New York Post
Of course, it wouldn't be the New Jersey Green Beans without a dose of weird sexual context and controversy: Derek Tabacco, 44, reportedly was a contestant on "Millionaire Matchmaker" and hustled stocks. His brother, John, is actually barred from the securities industry. In the 1990s, he worked as a broker for First Hanover Securities in Staten Island and was caught for executing transactions in customer accounts without their consent. John was fined $50,000 and ordered to pay $20,000 in restitution, and subsequently barred from the industry.

The brothers had 15 minutes of media fame three years ago when they staged a two-man counter-protest to the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Read more: The Heroes of Wall Street Are Actually Barred From Wall Street - Business Insider
tabacco-bros-460x307.jpg tabacco.jpg

Yup. Perfect Jets Mascot!!! :D:D:D

(I may have to update my sig)

Yup. Perfect Jets Mascot!!! :D:D:D

(I may have to update my sig)
Seeing him holding a sign that says "Get a Job" is just too ironic.

Why Your Team Sucks 2014: New York Jets

Lament of a Green Beans fan:

"I was just a 6 year old idiot who liked football like every other kid. I look up to my dad, so I figure if he is a Jets fan well then I should be too. My father begins to see that I am reaching an age where I will actually start to watch the game and learn about it.

"My father looked me in my eyes and told me that I didn't need to be a Jets fan just because he was. He told me that there are other teams you could like. 'Like the Bills,' he said. We lived in Rochester, NY which is about an hour from Buffalo. The Bills were good at that time (I know. Weird.), and my friends were Bills fans. It made sense. Nope. He rattled through a few other teams. The Steelers! The Cowboys! The 49ers! Nah. 'I like the Jets!' my stupid self said. Within weeks I had Jets wallpaper, a green rug, and Jets pennants in my room. It was over.

"To this day he reminds me that he offered me a chance to get out."​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back