PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the game on the redzone channel. Rex Ryan might as well go with six d-linemen and five linebackers as his formation. His defensive backfield is playing like there are no DBs on the field anyway. I can cover better than Kyle Wilson.

I think Minitron was doing a better job back there in 2011. . . .

I guess Michael Vick is right that the QB competition in NY is fixed because in a fair competition I think Ryan Mallett could beat Geno Smith for the job.

Looks like Jets pass D is Swiss Cheese.....

I guess Michael Vick is right that the QB competition in NY is fixed because in a fair competition I think Ryan Mallett could beat Geno Smith for the job.

See, Mayock was right. Ryan Mallett is definitely qualified to be an NFL starting QB...

[At least by JETs standards]

NY Jet's QB's during the Brady era: LOL

Geno Smith
Mark Sanchez
Greg McElroy
Kellen Clemens
Brett Favre
Chad Pennington
Brooks Bollinger
Vinny Testaverde
Quincy Carter

Even Minitron could. ;)

Was-I Bowling?

maybe Ras SHOULD switch sports...nah...with his luck the ball return would malfunction and a 16 pound bowling ball would crash down on his foot breaking all five toes.

God, Ray Ray is even worse than Hitman Harris. The two biggest douchebags in the universe both magically ended up as Jet fans. That CAN'T be a coincidence.

God, Ray Ray is even worse than Hitman Harris. The two biggest douchebags in the universe both magically ended up as Jet fans. That CAN'T be a coincidence.

Ray Ray's whole life is one long ride on the short bus.

OK..you asked for it Deus...here it is...

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

Untouchable;4391207 said:
Yes, stuck.

Only the uber homers on this board such as yourself and sg3 already view Sanchez as a Top 10 QB. The reality is, he's not close to that at this point in time.

There was no need for this. The only way this makes sense is if we end up bringing in a guy like Mario Williams. If no Peyton, then the Jets should've rode out this season with Sanchez on his current deal and if he showed significant improvement, THEN sign him to an extension next offseason.

If he takes us to the AFCCG twice in the next three years, while you're crying about his contract, then I LOVE being "STUCK"

He got the same money as Kevin Kolb and Ryan Fitspatrick, and that money isn't even guaranteed

There WAS A need for the move, on several levels, you are just too naive, or too caught up in your mindless and baseless agenda to see it.

- Frees up a huge amount of cap space
- Converts money into guaranteed money that already existed on his existing deal
- New money isn't guaranteed, Jets have an out after the next 2 years if need be
- Despite the media SPUN off-season, it sends a huge statement to Sanchez himself, and the so-called "unnamed sources," or any other doubter that they are committed to Sanchez and the body of work the last 3 years provides PLENTY of just reasoning. This is big because the locker room doesn't have to wonder about the QB of the team, they don't have to wonder if he's a lame duck or not, they can either strap it on and get on board, or be gone.

It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!

yeah...it WAS quite a move, wasn't it....:D

OK..you asked for it Deus...here it is...

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

If he takes us to the AFCCG twice in the next three years, while you're crying about his contract, then I LOVE being "STUCK"

He got the same money as Kevin Kolb and Ryan Fitspatrick, and that money isn't even guaranteed

There WAS A need for the move, on several levels, you are just too naive, or too caught up in your mindless and baseless agenda to see it.

- Frees up a huge amount of cap space
- Converts money into guaranteed money that already existed on his existing deal
- New money isn't guaranteed, Jets have an out after the next 2 years if need be
- Despite the media SPUN off-season, it sends a huge statement to Sanchez himself, and the so-called "unnamed sources," or any other doubter that they are committed to Sanchez and the body of work the last 3 years provides PLENTY of just reasoning. This is big because the locker room doesn't have to wonder about the QB of the team, they don't have to wonder if he's a lame duck or not, they can either strap it on and get on board, or be gone.

It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!

yeah...it WAS quite a move, wasn't it....:D

I know that Patriots fans such as you and I certainly loved the move. :cool:

I got the one where a depleted Pats team went into the Meadowlands and destroyed the Green in 2011..it's the one where he declares the Jets lost because they were "overthinking", Rex had them "overthinking"...that's all it was. The Pats did nothing as the Jets got the helmets bashed in all game. "Overthinking". My question would be , how can you overthink anything when you're punch drunk from being beaten like a rented mule?

You guys aren't going to believe this, but they have a thread over there in which they're implying that Tom Brady is a homosexual.

That comes up in most EVERY Jets Insider thread

Damn that picture with a goat! d%#*!@t!

Last edited:
You guys aren't going to believe this, but they have a thread over there in which they're implying that Tom Brady is a homosexual.
Aren't all guys who marry super models gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes