PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Amaro had bust written all over him, pre-draft. Good to see that he's starting things off on a great foot with the Jets.

I actually was a big fan of Amaro going into the draft, but now that he's wearing diarrhea green, he can eat poop....

Vick is walking out of interviews now?

No truth to the rumor Rex was chewing on some toes watching
Garrapolo saying 2030 ... 2030 ...maybe I'll get my chance in 2030.

The Jets preseason dynasty continues.

I hope they sweep their preseason games and then lose bad to Oakland week #1 haha

Even if X it is still Y...this is a mathematical equation drawn from set theory, wherein X is a subset of Y...thus, Jets= Y = Suck, then no matter what the value of subset X within the set Y, it ALWAYS equals SUCK.

Even if X it is still Y...this is a mathematical equation drawn from set theory, wherein X is a subset of Y...thus, Jets= Y = Suck, then no matter what the value of subset X within the set Y, it ALWAYS equals SUCK.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

UP41494.jpg

Watch Out Fidos Everywhere...He's BACCCCCCCCK!

080814back.jpg

Vick wearing # 1 ... now that is amusing.

A random thought from my brother, who is also a Patriots fan:

Do the Jets suck so much that, if they reached the event horizon of a black hole, the black hole would get sucked in by the Jets?

A random thought from my brother, who is also a Patriots fan:

Do the Jets suck so much that, if they reached the event horizon of a black hole, the black hole would get sucked in by the Jets?
The New Jersey Green Beans represent ultimate suckage. So I think the answer to your brother's question is, yes.

I woke up this morning and the first conscious thought I had was "God, the Jets really really suck..."..and right then, a brilliant beam of sunlight shone through my window and bathed me in a its warm glow....I felt wonderful....

The Universe is once again in order and stabilized:
  • The Jest Suck thread is on top
  • Joker speaks in spiritual prose about the suckage

Big shocker. Dee Milliner had to be helped off the field today with an apparent ankle injury. Unable to put weight on it. Looks like Ras I Dowling is their starting CB as of right now.

According to Ian Rappaport, it is the dreaded high ankle sprain. Not a good injury for a CB. Could nag him all year especially since he is injury prone. But I guess it is better than a fracture that could have ended his season now.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
#Jets believe CB Dee Milliner suffered a high-ankle sprain, per source. Out a few weeks. He thought it was broken, but tests show a sprain

Last edited:
Ok, now the Jets reached out to Asante Samuel. Even when he was still good, he was never a press man CB. He is strictly zone at this point and I wonder if he has anything left.

But they tried to lowball him and we know Asante isn't about lowball offers.

Jets reach out to Asante Samuel | ProFootballTalk

It is literally possible that, right now, the Pats' sixth and seventh CB's could be better than the Jets 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots