PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But But they told us they were the best defense in the league...how could they possibly make all those mistakes?:confused:

Calvin Pryor is going to become a very hated player around these parts. It's only a matter of time before he begins popping off. Whether or not he can back it up remains to be seen. He sure as hell could in college (he was my binky).
Well if he can stop knocking himself out :)

Jace Amaro is hurt and looks lost as well meanwhile Sudfeld is emerging as their best TE o_O

c93606b8db8f217421c58fa2860c5325c0d6948e8613b5fcc61587bad2c0df6f.jpg

Was listening to NFL Radio on Sirius yesterday on my way home from the gym (where I wailed on my pecs and tri's because I'm a ******* beast) and Rex actually called Geno Smith one of the better quarterbacks in the league down the stretch citing only that he "learned to take care of the football". After that, I had to call Geico and report to them that I crashed my car into a ditch because I pissed myself laughing.

Was listening to NFL Radio on Sirius yesterday on my way home from the gym (where I wailed on my pecs and tri's because I'm a ******* beast) and Rex actually called Geno Smith one of the better quarterbacks in the league down the stretch citing only that he "learned to take care of the football". After that, I had to call Geico and report to them that I crashed my car into a ditch because I pissed myself laughing.

Herm made 'em laughable, Eric the Rat made 'em hateful -- Rex makes 'em both.

Former Jets special teams coach Mike Westoff has a great line about Milliner's declaration that he is the best CB in the NFL:

Add former special teams coordinator Mike Westhoff to the Dee Milliner skeptics after the second-year cornerback declared himself the best in the game. The former Jets coordinator didn’t hold back when talking about the second-year cornerback on ESPN Radio on Wednesday.

“I’m not sure he’s the best cornerback up here in Cortland,” Westhoff said. “And I might include the University.”

NY Jets training camp insider: Rookie tight end Jace Amaro struggling - NY Daily News

And Jace Amaro's teammates are starting to talk about his pathetic play thus far:

Jace Amaro is hearing a lot of voices these days.

After dropping a pass Wednesday, the New York Jets' rookie tight end was razzed by a defensive player, who barked, "Can't catch a cold!" A couple of plays later, Amaro ran the wrong route and got an earful from offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg, who chided him for not studying his playbook. Even mild-mannered quarterback Geno Smith seemed frustrated with the second-round pick.

New York Jets TE Jace Amaro 'trying to figure it all out' - espnNY

I thought Amaro had bust written all over him, pre-draft. Good to see that he's starting things off on a great foot with the Jets.

If he's off on a great foot, Ryan will love him no matter how good of a player he is. Rex loves great feet.

I admit not knowing much about college players to begin with, I was intrigued with Amaro. Everything I have heard about him since he was drafted though has made me change my opinion of the guy. At the very least, he is a long term project for the Jets.

I think Rex Ryan has every player read "The Secret" in the offseason.

TheSecretCD.jpg

the basis theory in the book is that if you say something, it will come true. If you think positively, your dreams will come true.

It's why the Jets are known for making outrageous comments. "We're going to win the SuperBowl"... "I'm the best CB in the league"... etc.

Unfortunately in the football, these type of comments just make the Jet's look like idiots every season.

I can't explain it, but I just had a real sudden jolt out of my chair and jets sweeping the patriots was burnt into my conscious. As vivid as anything you've ever felt, even in your pants.

I'm not saying we're all that and bag of doughnuts (yet), but I'm betting my first born on this. Mark it down... Our Defense kicks Brady in the ****hole and we sh*t-can those bastards to the tune of 2-0 this year.

Do you feel me?
I just had a vision (yes asholes). This year we sweep the Pats | Jets Insider

Not sure why this is such a big revelation. The Jets always sweep us and win the division (and sometimes the Superbowl) in July and August.

So which one of us will be adopting his first born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes