PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darrelle Revis: 'This is why I signed with the Patriots' at nfl.com ( http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-revis-this-is-why-i-signed-with-the-patriots ) says:

"This is why I signed with the Patriots -- to play in these big-time games and the obvious reason, which is the Super Bowl," Revis said. "Everybody stuck to our team goals, and now we actually play in the Super Bowl."

It's a scenario Jets fans, today, can only dream about.

Even the writers at nfl.com know The Jets Suck!

In the joy and pride of the New England Patriots playing in Tom Brady's 6th Super Bowl we should not forget that the last time that the New York Jesters took part in a Super Bowl was 8 years before he was born.

In the tradition of Jay Leno's "Headlines", if the Jet's new HC and OC were gay men (nothing at all wrong with that!) and decided to get married, their wedding would be the "Bowles-Gailey" wedding...

Last edited:
Thank you Jets for Revis. It is a gift we will cherish for a long time.

You gave us Brady with the Mo Lewis hit.
You gave us the Buttfumble
You gave us Revis

Is there no end to your generosity?

You forgot one other the Jets gave us...

You gave us your future or rather former HC of the NYJ.

Don't let Rex know about this...

B7vlSD_CQAABjd6.jpg

They cleaned house after their season crashed

Beastie_Boys_-_Licensed_to_Ill.jpg

The Seahawks just choked... I hope you enjoyed that SB win, because that's the LAST SB the Pats will win under Brady/Bill.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pats will be back in the tournament next year.

Jets won't.

I went on Gang Green. The hate, anger and envy are palpable amongst that pathetic bunch. I will never have as much disdain for any other team as I do for them.

As I pointed out in other threads:

The Pats have now won it all since Spygate, but the Jets still haven't won it all since Watergate.

The Seahawks just choked... I hope you enjoyed that SB win, because that's the LAST SB the Pats will win under Brady/Bill.
You poor, bitter little child. Your true colors show once again: GREEN with ENVY!!! Now, please NEVER post on this forum ever again. And oh yeah -- STICK IT, Green Bean!

Jets baby crying.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pats will be back in the tournament next year.

Jets won't.
I'm not angry that the Patriots won, I'm angry at Seattle's stupidity. .. the SB WAS IN THEIR grasps, and they have the BEST POWER BACK In THE GAME.....

I'm just glad that I won't have to see Brady and Bill win another superbowl again...

What sort of pathetic douchebag loser posts something like this? Hey, dinkboy, your team hasn't been IN a Super Bowl since freaking Woodstock.

I'm just glad that I won't have to see Brady and Bill win another superbowl again...

BWWWWHAHAHAHAHA. You poor fool. You think it is over? This is just a fresh run of titles.

I'm not angry that the Patriots won,
Oh yes you are.

I'm angry at Seattle's stupidity. .. the SB WAS IN THEIR grasps, and they have the BEST POWER BACK In THE GAME.....
They also got down to that field position on a fluke play.

Yes you will. Continue WAITING 'til next year. WAITING is what you do best. Meanwhile, here is a Bowl you can look forward to:

Jets toilet seat.JPG

What sort of pathetic douchebag loser posts something like this? Hey, dinkboy, your team hasn't been IN a Super Bowl since freaking Woodstock.
Fans who dislike the Patriots? I'm sorry, I want to congratulate you guys, but I just can't.

Oh yes you are.

They also got down to that field position on a fluke play.

Yes you will. Continue WAITING 'til next year. WAITING is what you do best. Meanwhile, here is a Bowl you can look forward to:

View attachment 8584
Who cares if Seattle got down the field ona fluke play. They WERE on the one yard line, with one of the greatest power backs in NFL history and THEY passed the ball. They had the SB in their hands...Daryl Bevel should be fired today,

Fans who dislike the Patriots? I'm sorry, I want to congratulate you guys, but I just can't.

Who cares if Seattle got down the field ona fluke play. They WERE on the one yard line, with one of the greatest power backs in NFL history and THEY passed the ball. They had the SB in their hands...Daryl Bevel should be fired today,

loser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back