PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we keep hearing reports that Rexxy could be a candidate for open HC jobs? He has proven, without a doubt, that his current peak is a DC. Maybe that will change in the future, but for now I cannot fathom that any team would want him as the face of their franchise.
Some said the same about Belichick after the Browns.

Very talented coordinators usually get multiple shots at HC.

No one is saying that, and you know that. You said this was an annual tradation, and that is an incorrect statement .Tannebaum was the GM for five seasons, Bradway was the GM for five seasons, this is FAR from an annual tradation. That is all I am saying.
Did I say that the GMs & HCs got canned annually? No. I said that the fans worried about their fate annually. It's not a stretch at all to say that most years, one wonders whether or not either the HC or GM would be back. Your last 3 GMs have an average time in office of 4 years a piece according to your own numbers.

Did I say that the GMs & HCs got canned annually? No. I said that the fans worried about their fate annually. It's not a stretch at all to say that most years, one wonders whether or not either the HC or GM would be back. Your last 3 GMs have an average time in office of 4 years a piece according to your own numbers.
We'll, Im telling you that's false. I don't nknow how else to tell you this... maybe that's the case with the Jet fans you know.

We'll, Im telling you that's false. I don't nknow how else to tell you this... maybe that's the case with the Jet fans you know.
Just going off the high number of fans with bags over their heads each year and Christmas "wish lists" of new coaches and GMs. Seems awfully annual to me.

You're absolutely correct, as any perusal of Jets forums can show.

You're absolutely correct, as any perusal of Jets forums can show.
Thank you Deus. I would verify myself but I'm afraid I might catch something at the "Hampur"...

Woody shouldn't stop with just Rex and Idzik, he should fire their fans as well.

No one is saying that, and you know that. You said this was an annual tradation, and that is an incorrect statement .Tannebaum was the GM for five seasons, Bradway was the GM for five seasons, this is FAR from an annual tradation. That is all I am saying.

At first I thought, well, it's just a typo...but then...TWICE?

I'm going with the transposed letters theory...tradation, switch the r and a gets you tardation. In any event, it IS Jet fan's most cherished tradition...always be the dimmest bulb in the rack.

We aren't the Bills,this isn't an annual tradation.

Down-Syndrome.jpg

I'm going with the transposed letters theory...tradation, switch the r and a gets you tardation. In any event, it IS Jet fan's most cherished tradition...always be the dimmest bulb in the rack.
I think the key here is

DA DA DA
J
E
S
T
JETS JETS JETS!
Dat righ' dere has tradation Derp Junure.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/lists/the-15-worst-owners-in-sports-20141125/woody-johnson-new-york-jets-20141125

The Woodster made his money the old fashioned way, by being the great-grandson of the co-founder of Johnson & Johnson. He was so inspired by his history of personal toil that he spent 2012 backing Mitt Romney and emitting poor-shaming thinkbarf about people who don't work hard. Recently he hosted a get-together of high-powered Republican fundraisers at his Metropolis-esque New York City penthouse to listen to whether bullying, still barely unindicted ****head Chris Christie or Rand "I Don't Believe in the Civil Rights Act" Paul would be better at talking to minorities and poor people. As for crimes against sports, it's worth mentioning that the team he owns is the New York Jets.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/lists/the-15-worst-owners-in-sports-20141125/woody-johnson-new-york-jets-20141125#ixzz3NL3dXgRX

True, but generally not right after getting fired. They become coordinators again and mature some more.

I'll keep that in mind in case I see a very talented coordinator.

Just thinking... isn't Belichick technically a four-times head coach? I mean, first Cleveland, then New York (for a few days before Parcells was traded), then New York again (before resigning as HC of the NYJ), and then New England.

How many days did he spend as the HC of the NYJ total? Three? Four days?

J-e-t-s jets jets jets jets!!!

They are good. They'll be tough next year.

Did you hear Geno threw a pass into the stands and it was still intercepted?

Right. Good for nothing and tough for you to watch.

Your sarcasm is getting waaaaaay too subtle for me.............

Continuing with this "tardation"..

Will Fireman Ed have a say in these proceedings?? Will he come out of retirement and help guide this ship of fools into the future?? Stay tuned to tomorrow's episode of, "As the Jets Turn"..the longest running NFL soap opera..

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey