PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And stupid threads aren't posted here?

Of course but not to the extent of GangGreen. Not even close. Not you personally but overall from what I have seen you have the worst fan base in the NFL.

Yes, but we know the difference. That's why stupid threads here are banished to the Practice Squad forum.

As a Jets fan, you have to be able to understand why we hate you and laugh at you. You should hate your franchise for the crap that owner of yours has put you through. And the great thing for us is it does not look like its going to change any time soon.
Merry Christmas to you you poor ba$tard.

sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif
jets-settle-belichick-10132014.jpg
sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Settled .... how did that go ...
mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

That is the history of the Jets ... always settling without a clear vision for the future.

As a Jets fan, you have to be able to understand why we hate you and laugh at you. You should hate your franchise for the crap that owner of yours has put you through. And the great thing for us is it does not look like its going to change any time soon.
Merry Christmas to you you poor ba$tard.
I don't let the Jets success (or lack there of) affect my personal life, I personally don't care if other fans, who have zero financial investment in their teams, laugh at the Jets or Jet fans. I find it sad and embarrasing, that fans of other teams, take fandom THIS seriously and the fact that posters such as you resort to personal attacks, because I root for a team you dislike is extremely dissapointing. I'll continue to support the Jets, regardless of how good they are. Why? Well, because I enjoy football, a sport which I played for nine years, and I love studying/watching all 22 tape, offensive schemes, plays, defensive schemes, techniques of DB'S, draft prospects, and most of all rooting for the Jets. One day we'll become relevant and good again, and I'll make sure to enjoy that day and time period, but until then I'll continue to root for the team I've been supporting for all these years.

Last edited:
I don't let the Jets success (or lack there of) affect my personal life, I personally don't care if other fans, who have zero financial investment in their teams, laugh at the Jets or Jet fans. I find it sad and embarrasing, that fans of other teams, take fandom THIS seriously and the fact that posters such as you resort to personal attacks, because I root for a team you dislike is extremely dissapointing. I'll continue to support the Jets, regardless of how good they are. Why? Well, because I enjoy football, a sport which I played for nine years, and I love studying/watching all 22 tape, offensive schemes, plays, defensive schemes, techniques of DB'S, draft prospects, and most of all rooting for the Jets. One day we'll become relevant and good again, and I'll make sure to enjoy that day and time period, but until then I'll continue to root for the team I've been supporting for all these years.

From this post alone you are obviously a bright, grounded dude. As a Pats fan since 72, I know the dark days of which you speak. There has been so much history between our two franchises and rivalries like ours are good for the game. In the end, its just good natured fun busting on each other.
Your team is at the bottom of the barrel right now and I enjoy that. We all do, who cheer for the Pats.
Keep rooting for them and I will keep rooting against them.
Respects,

From this post alone you are obviously a bright, grounded dude. As a Pats fan since 72, I know the dark days of which you speak. There has been so much history between our two franchises and rivalries like ours are good for the game. In the end, its just good natured fun busting on each other.
Your team is at the bottom of the barrel right now and I enjoy that. We all do, who cheer for the Pats.
Respects,

And get the hell out of this thread you sad loser.

Look at the board. There's a thread about the different strengths and weaknesses of teams in the AFC started by an intelligent and open-minded Steeler fan. Go and show yourself there. Here you're just exposing yourself as a witless troll.

Now have a Merry Christmas and go away before I'm rude to you.

Any fan claiming not to be affected personally by his team's fortunes is not a fan. What makes you so different is your transparent phoniness. I just don't believe for a second that you study all-22 video or the techniques of DB draft prospects. Or, that you played anything but Madden for nine years. Goofball.

From this post alone you are obviously a bright, grounded dude.
:eek:o_O:confused:

Hey, it's Christmas!!

Any fan claiming not to be affected personally by his team's fortunes is not a fan. What makes you so different is your transparent phoniness. I just don't believe for a second that you study all-22 video or the techniques of DB draft prospects. Or, that you played anything but Madden for nine years. Goofball.

:eek:o_O:confused:
Good for you, you're arguabely the most annoying poster here. I know the game more than you will ever know, but you can continue to lie to yourself.

Last edited:
Hey, it's Christmas!!

O holy crap, the Jets, the Jets keep sucking
Another draft, another dear savior's birth
Long lay the Jets (blocked field goals, butt-FUMBLING) <-- see what I did there?
Forty-five years, and not a single one of worth...

Go away, troll!

You do realize I have not "trolled" in days? I've had discussions with posters in numerous other threads, snd Tunescribe continues to follow and provoke me. I've even stayed away from this thread from the most part, and I'm honestly tired of him. Tunescribe, is a fraud, who knows next to nothing about the game, or schemes. Tunescribe, did not even know that teams change defensive schemes on weekly basis, based on matchups. I enjoy many posters here, but he is by far the most annoying one here.

Respects,
There are great posters here, and I like it here, but folks like Tunescribe ruin messageboards. He is the same guy, who angrily PMD me, because I gave his posts a dislike rating in the Jets Pats predictions thread, where he had the Pats winning by a bogus amount. I've looked at his posts history, and I've come to the conclusion that he's casual fan

Good for you, you're arguabely the most idiotic poster here. I know the game more than you will ever know, but you can continue to lie to yourself.

REX-RYAN-MIDDLE-FINGER-FLICKS-OFF.jpg

There are great posters here, and I like it here, but folks like Tunescribe ruin messageboards. He is the same guy, who angrily PMD me, because I gave his posts a dislike rating in the Jets Pats predictions thread, where he had the Pats winning by a bogus amount. I've looked at his posts history, and I've come to the conclusion that he's casual fan
A predicted score of 28-16 is a bogus amount? You are a lying troll. Happy holidays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing