PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many picks did they get for Revis?

how many picks did they get for Revis?

Two: the #13 pick in the 2013 draft and either the third- or fourth-round pick in the 2014 draft.

Check out Fatasaurus Rex and brother Rob chillin' the combine yesterday at Hooters. It is interesting that BB wouldn't be caught dead at a Hooter shop but the Ryans naturally commune there and it seems as things should be. I've never been but I'm not above trying out a Hooters, but you wonder if that tiny bit of discretion that keeps BB out of the booby bar is somehow linked to the era of success he's experienced and if the trashy side of Rex is possibly linked to his so close but so far resume?

And BTW, aren't Hooters girls supposed to 'built'? Um, some of this crew are overweight and others not exactly worth driving across town for. It is the midwest after all, so maybe it's no surprise? :eek:

0yZJ1lF.png

Check out Fatasaurus Rex and brother Rob chillin' the combine yesterday at Hooters. It is interesting that BB wouldn't be caught dead at a Hooter shop but the Ryans naturally commune there and it seems as things should be. I've never been but I'm not above trying out a Hooters, but you wonder if that tiny bit of discretion that keeps BB out of the booby bar is somehow linked to the era of success he's experienced and if the trashy side of Rex is possibly linked to his so close but so far resume?

And BTW, aren't Hooters girls supposed to 'built'? Um, some of this crew are overweight and others not exactly worth driving across town for. It is the midwest after all, so maybe it's no surprise? :eek:

0yZJ1lF.png
Not much mystery here. BB has his own booby bar at home (see below). The Ryan family is known for voyeurism and pursuing perverse fetishes.

Attachments

• bill-belichick-linda-holliday.jpg
    bill-belichick-linda-holliday.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 66

0yZJ1lF.png

Bob Kraft has been known (years ago) to have "made appearances" in Buffalo area gentleman's clubs. Disclosure: I also have been in such arenas.

Bob Kraft has been known (years ago) to have "made appearances" in Buffalo area gentleman's clubs.
:confused: Where did you hear this? I have a hard time buying it.

Never understood the obsession with this team. They're not our rival. They're a joke. It's like Pats fans look around, see Bears/Packers, Cowboys/Redskins, etc, and think "Hey, we need a rival too, let's pick.....uh.....the Jets!"

Stop trying to manufacture a rivalry.

heh...WUT?????????????????????????????????????

Never understood the obsession with this team. They're not our rival. They're a joke. It's like Pats fans look around, see Bears/Packers, Cowboys/Redskins, etc, and think "Hey, we need a rival too, let's pick.....uh.....the Jets!"

Thread title's obvious

Thread ignore's easy

Jets suckage is a universal constant

Yes! We should be ashamed at indulging this faux, obsessive folly! After all, the Patriots have NO RIVALS. This guy has a point (atop his head).

Attachments

• zippy.jpg
    zippy.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54

Jest fans are scumbags and they bring this thread upon themselves.

I read it on the Pats Mailing List several years ago from a poster whom I knew was a frequenter of those establishments in Buffalo.
I do not find it hard to believe.
Bob would always be very friendly with my wife at Smithfield
I'm not saying he is not a great guy, just that Bob IS a male

Welcome to NFL football!

You missed the drama and fun of the "Border Wars" last century in the 90s. Epic!!!
Players, coaches to and fro between the 2 teams.

before that….well there's probably no point...

I read it on the Pats Mailing List several years ago from a poster whom I knew was a frequenter of those establishments in Buffalo.
I do not find it hard to believe.
Bob would always be very friendly with my wife at Smithfield
I'm not saying he is not a great guy, just that Bob IS a male

Oh well, so long as it's not on shabbos.

By the way, it's a real shame that the Jets have filled the gap for their Special Teams coach. This guy would fit right in (headbutts an opposition player on the sideline -- in a game his team are winning comfortably on the road!)

https://vine.co/v/MKxW1KtXjih

Wait wait wait, you're telling me that old guys....with lots of money...like to be around hot younger women?

Ok you know I try to have an open mind and all but this is just pushing it for me.

So Jaws thinks Geno Smith would be the #1 QB in this draft no question? What a ******* moron.

Wait wait wait, you're telling me that old guys....with lots of money...like to be around hot younger women?

Ok you know I try to have an open mind and all but this is just pushing it for me.
When they have lots of money and are high-profile NFL types they usually don't frequent strip clubs (that's bad PR). They pick up a phone and have the women delivered to their doorstep. ;)

Being a Jets fan finally classified as an illness

But there is help:

JETS INSIDER WEBMAIL
Sober Services announces partnership with JetsInsider.com
By Staff

[email protected]
March 5th, 2014

LOS ANGELES, CA - Sober Services, the premier rehabilitation referral service, has announced a long term marketing partnership with JetsInsider.com LTD.

A leader in the field of addiction treatment referrals, Sober Services works with the top rehabilitation facilities in America and specializes in finding the best facility for each of it's clients that best suits their addiction or disorder.

Their team of highly trained professionals concentrates on the core issues and/or the trauma that has led to the addiction to begin with and works on placing each client into a facility that best suits their needs and also fits their insurance and/or financial situation.

JetsInsider.com is pleased to be associated with an organization that helps so many people.

If you feel you need help please call Sober Services for a free anonymous consultation at

1-855-720-5395

or via their website for more information by CLICKING HERE

Mention JetsInsider.com and get 10% off any treatment service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes