PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. The New York Jets finished the 2013 season with a mere 13 touchdown passes. Manning threw 14 touchdowns passes in the fourth quarter alone. Manning's 55 scoring strikes (an NFL single-season record) are also two more than the Jets have had in the last three seasons combined.
5. Geno Smith threw 21 interceptions while finishing 20th in fantasy points among quarterbacks in 2013. As bad as he was, Smith just missed finishing among the top 10 rookie signal-callers based on points since 1960. On a positive note, he did post the fifth-most fantasy points at the position over the last four weeks.

100 fantasy facts from the 2013 football season - NFL.com

The unbelievable depths of unintentional mongoloidism exhibited by near brain dead Rats fans is staggering....this moron takes the proverbial toe cheese cake...

Bleedgreen

Oct 2003

Actually, I didn't say that they used it in that specific game. I've said that they used that technique in games before. But, I will look back into the book and see if there was anything from that game. Just for you buddy. But there is proof of them using that "technique." There is also proof of the many other techniques they employed to win games. Have you read the book? Or are you like other Patriot fans just wishing it would all go away. When I read about former players quoted in a publication...commenting on how they were cheating, I view that as indisputable facts. You can argue all you want. I understand your viewpoint as a Patriots fan. You will scratch and claw at any one single point to gain the appearance that "the Patriots did nothing wrong...and it certainly didn't help them at all."

My point being anyone with half a brain knows that where there is smoke there is fire. Now that someone has gone to the trouble with interviewing former players and coaches along with other members of media and actually chronicled some of the other things the Patriots have done to cheat, it is out in front for everyone to see and read about. Unfortunately, for people like yourself you'd rather adopt the "nothing to see here" line of thinking or attempt to discredit anyone who speaks ill of your beloved Patriots.

Citing no sources but using data he says was crunched by both a Ph.D. in statistics from China and a famed Vegas bookmaker, O’Leary insists that breaking the rules is the only way to explain New England’s incredible success at home since 2002, and especially in the six seasons since the taping scheme was uncovered.

Nevertheless, there has been no further official action by the league since the Spygate incident.

O’Leary, who grew up in Pittsburgh as a Steelers fan, claims a logical reading of those numbers means the Jets can expect to be yet another victim of skullduggery in today’s AFC East showdown at Gillette Stadium.

“You just cannot explain away all these statistical anomalies,” O’Leary said in a telephone interview this week. “The only thing that makes sense is that the Patriots are still cheating, and it’s especially obvious to anyone with a brain who looks at the numbers that they’re still cheating at home.”

Book: Stats say Patriots? antics haven?t stopped after Spygate | New York Post

This is THE proof that Rat fan is without a doubt THE MOST BRAIN DAMAGED FANBASE IN SPORTS HISTORY. Citing a CHINESE statistician and a Vegas bookie...IRREFUTABLE PROOF!!!! and Goodell is WORKING FOR KRAFT!

Never ever forget the level of stupidity these Rats fans are capable of stooping to.

Just hope nobody posts a 2003 era picture of families watching small widescreen TVs while using their Blackberrys or posting on internet game forums from their clunky desktop PCs.

I see what you did there...I think.

4. The New York Jets finished the 2013 season with a mere 13 touchdown passes. Manning threw 14 touchdowns passes in the fourth quarter alone. Manning's 55 scoring strikes (an NFL single-season record) are also two more than the Jets have had in the last three seasons combined.
62216_489945637707022_533499557_n.jpg

To put the Jets' 13 passing touchdowns in 2013 in perspective, the Indianapolis Colts passed for 14 touchdowns in their 2011 "Suck for Luck" season that succeeded in getting them the top pick in the draft. By way of comparison the NY Jets, by virtue of their 8-8 record in 2013, will pick 18th.

2011 Indianapolis Colts Statistics & Players - Pro-Football-Reference.com

To put the Jets' 13 passing touchdowns in 2013 in perspective, the Indianapolis Colts passed for 14 touchdowns in their 2011 "Suck for Luck" season that succeeded in getting them the top pick in the draft. By way of comparison the NY Jets, by virtue of their 8-8 record in 2013, will pick 18th.

2011 Indianapolis Colts Statistics & Players - Pro-Football-Reference.com

See, it's one thing — and perfectly normal — for a team to suck now and then. WHat makes the jets truly special is their ability to sustain that suckness. Must be in a mission statement somewhere.

See, it's one thing — and perfectly normal — for a team to suck now and then. WHat makes the jets truly special is their ability to sustain that suckness. Must be in a mission statement somewhere.

It's not by design with them, it's inherent. The Green Beans' suckage extends from the field of play to all levels of their organization and fan base. Even their janitors suck as human beings.

Priceless!

Worth repeating! Jets can't even tank the season for a Top 10 pick correctly!

DeWayne Robertson, Mark Sanchez, Vernon Gholston, and Dee Miliner say that the Jets are best off not getting a top 10 pick anyway.

DeWayne Robertson, Mark Sanchez, Vernon Gholston, and Dee Miliner say that the Jets are best off not getting a top 10 pick anyway.
Kyle Brady wants to know why he was left out of this party. :D

Hopefully this will provide another. :)

1546200_689881604397817_33301799_n.jpg
And they're still waiting for the parade. How pathetic can you get, (well it is the jest) someones complaining about a parade they didn't get 45 years ago. So now is the time to have it. This way they can pretend they've won one this millenium

Mayor Lindsay robbed Broadway Joe of his parade in 1969, it's time to make amends
Joe Namath led the New York Jets, when they still played in Queens, to a Super Bowl victory in 1969 and didn't get a parade in New York, but now we're gussying up Broadway as Super Bowl Blvd. for teams out of Denver and Seattle?

Read more: Hamill: Mayor Lindsay robbed Broadway Joe of his parade in 1969, it's time to make amends - NY Daily News

"No, I don't view any free passes," Idzik said. "We hold our players to a high standard -- on the field and off the field. That's part of acting like a Jet. It's not only playing like a Jet, it's acting like a Jet. Everyone understands that."

:confused: :laugh: :rofl:

Just saw Woody Johnson join Goodell and about six others for the downtown New York outdoor Super Bowl "toboggan run" on NFLN. Interestingly, Woody was the only participant who didn't make it to the finish line. I'm not kidding. Even the female reporter beat him. :singing:

Back to business:

Jets | Mark Sanchez expected to be cut before bonus due
Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:44:26 -0800

The New York Jets are expected to release QB Mark Sanchez before he is scheduled to receive a $2 million roster bonus in March.

Comment | Source: New York Daily News - Manish Mehta | Share: Share on Facebook Tweet - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

Jets | Could be interested in Michael Vick
Sun, 02 Feb 2014 12:12:29 -0800

The New York Jets are likely to have interest in Philadelphia Eagles impending free-agent QB Michael Vick.

Comment | Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter | Share: Share on Facebook Tweet - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

Goodell goes down the slide with exactly ONE NFL owner...Woody Johnson...and you all believe I'm a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

oh wait...that is just ANOTHER coinky dinky....right..."oh, hey Woody...what are YOU doing up here, buddy?"...just a little garsh durn good ol' Jersey boy coinky dinky...got it..he's Patdell according to Rat fan after all and we all know what incredibly sentient amoebae THEY are....

Michael Vick and the Jets would be glorious. I'd sell a kidney to see it happen.

NY Jets hire Thomas McGaughey to be special teams coordinator

The Jets hired LSU’s Thomas McGaughey as the team’s new special teams coordinator Wednesday. McGaughey has been the special teams coordinator and defensive assistant at LSU for the past three seasons.

McGaughey was previously believed to be the leading candidate for the job, but the Jets waited to announce the move until the end of National Signing Day, so as not to adversely affect LSU’s recruiting, according to a source.

This is a very funny image of him
thomas-mcgaughey.jpg

How bad do the Jets—and their fans—suck?

A review of Facebook data suggests that the Jets are the most popular team in precisely one US county, compared to all of New England (save turncoat traitor Fairfield County in CT) for the Patriots.

Who have YOU been rooting for all year? The map that shows how America is divided by NFL allegiances

I wish we could jettison them but they do provide tons of income tax siphoned from NYC.

Totally out of touch with the rest of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back