PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So God made a Jets fan

No, Satan has a wicked sense of humor. God's sense of humor is wholesome and uplifting. Everything about the New Jersey Green Beans draws from the unholy.

No wonder Woodhead felt so relieved to end up in New England. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Rex Grossman, Brady Quinn, Matt Leinart, Vince Young, JaMarcus Russell, QB
Likely destination: New England Patriots

Last year Peyton Manning was on the market. This year a who’s who of failed NFL franchise quarterbacks is available for the holding your nose and taking. Yuck. Yet a case can be made that any of them would be an improvement over Mark Sanchez in New York. So now we know the real reason Tom Brady restructured his contract. The Patriots will use that money to sign this entire fivesome and doom the Jets to another year of being the franchise of Sanchise. Well played, Belichick. Well played.

Playbook's definitive NFL free-agency locks - Sports Fans, Teams, Stadiums, Page 2 - Fandom Blog - ESPN Playbook - ESPN

So with the league year starting anew Tuesday afternoon, is that when anew year of Jets suckness starts? And a new thread in its honor?

So with the league year starting anew Tuesday afternoon, is that when anew year of Jets suckness starts? And a new thread in its honor?
You beat me to to it, Rico. This thread should die an honorable death and disappear into history at midnight on Monday, as Tuesday is the official start of the 2013 season.

Given Morningwigs comment comparing Sanchez with Farve, I predict another glorious season of easy targets, Its going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG season for Jet fans. We must remain strong and not fall into the trap of feeling sorry for them, or complacency. ;)

You beat me to to it, Rico. This thread should die an honorable death and disappear into history at midnight on Monday, as Tuesday is the official start of the 2013 season.

Given Morningwigs comment comparing Sanchez with Farve, I predict another glorious season of easy targets, Its going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG season for Jet fans. We must remain strong and not fall into the trap of feeling sorry for them, or complacency. ;)

FWIW, the league year apparently starts officially at 4 PM ET on Tuesday.

We must remain strong and not fall into the trap of feeling sorry for them, or complacency. ;)

That would be like feeling sorry for the government of North Korea. I almost wish I had Sunday Ticket so I could watch all the Green Beans games this coming season. The rancor will be epic, the stench ubiquitous. They will have little choice but to tank the season, scrap the works and start over in 2014. After this year it will be 45 years without a championship -- just five more to go 'til the GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY! :singing::singing::singing:

FWIW, the league year apparently starts officially at 4 PM ET on Tuesday.

Yup, that's my feeling, the '13 Suckage officially starts at 4 Tuesday. I don't know who started the original thread, but since JMT57 started this one I'd think he (or she!) would have the honors Tuesday? (Maybe a trade of Revis would make a nice impetus.)

SO psyched to have a whole new year of this to look forward to. Only downside is that lower expectations might make some of the failures a little less enjoyable ... naaaah.

That would be like feeling sorry for the government of North Korea. I almost wish I had Sunday Ticket so I could watch all the Green Beans games this coming season. The rancor will be epic, the stench ubiquitous. They will have little choice but to tank the season, scrap the works and start over in 2014. After this year it will be 45 years without a championship -- just five more to go 'til the GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY! :singing::singing::singing:

I'd say subscribe to Red Zone, but then these are the Jets and they'll never be on

I'd say subscribe to Red Zone, but then these are the Jets and they'll never be on

I do get Red Zone. It's good for watching other teams score on New Jersey, but little else.

By the way, the paparazzi spotted Tom in New York yesterday:

Attachments

• Brady -- jets suck.jpg
    Brady -- jets suck.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 61
Since the league year is tommorrow, I'll give this thread one last hurrah before it's done.

ESPN reported that the Jets signed David Garrard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

...ESPN reported that the Jets signed David Garrard...

Well, that should signify the end of the Mark Sanchez era. Since it's the Jets though, Sanchez will probably still remain the starter.

Since the league year is tommorrow, I'll give this thread one last hurrah before it's done.

ESPN reported that the Jets signed David Garrard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think this news makes for a very good and appropriate transition to another year of suckage.

Somedays I think to myself that I would very much like Jest season tickets, if not to keep them purposefully empty then to show up and cheer on the visitors every single home game.

I remember being inspired by a 'superfan' who would show up to every single Cowboys home game in his Eagles gear doing exactly that.

Some nights I wish that this all would end. . . .
—"Some Nights", fun.

Isn't that what JEST fans say after every JEST game? :D

Are they still trying to trade Tebow? :D

Jets fan in 2012: "LOL! The Dolphins are likely to have David Garrard as their starting QB. Boy, he sucks!"

Jets fan in 2013: "Yes! The Jets just signed David Garrard. Huge upgrade at QB and the best QB on the market. The guy has a pretty good completion percentage, and if healthy, he can be an above average QB."

BFHk32WCIAI5lnG.jpg:large

joining the circus

Jets fan in 2012: "LOL! The Dolphins are likely to have David Garrard as their starting QB. Boy, he sucks!"

Jets fan in 2013: "Yes! The Jets just signed David Garrard. Huge upgrade at QB and the best QB on the market. The guy has a pretty good completion percentage, and if healthy, he can be an above average QB."

typical Jest.

Going to miss this thread.

Tomorrow starts a new!!

Jets will still suck!!

Here we have the gigantic Ray Ray 19 being pumped up with green blood from the green intravenous hose on the deck of the S.S. Jetanic...."CEILING UNLIMITED!!!!" cry the deckhands....this MUST be the year...HAS to be...doesn't it?

giant-stingray-bluesheet_547_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back