PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex and Jets promise superbowl for 3 years (before realizing how foolish they are)
Patriots never make guarantees, are always humble, always hype up opponents as 90s Niners calibre team.

"PATRIOTS ARE SO ARROGANT AND DISRESPECTFUL"
-Jets fans

They're just like Bart Scott and Suggs. Too stupid to see how stupid they are.

SO now everyone is desperate for the respect of the Patriots. The Godfathers of the NFL. Love it.

Ah *****, I clicked it. I lasted 5 posts and closed it.

The fail is strong in that particular thread, I warn you not to go near it.

Ah *****, I clicked it. I lasted 5 posts and closed it.

The fail is strong in that particular thread, I warn you not to go near it.

it's a must read....hilarious

This guy is in for a tryout today ...

8718133-3d-render-of-a-robot-playing-american-football.jpg

REALLY?????

yes...really....

back030113.jpg

So God made a Jets fan

On the 8th day, God looked down on his paradise and said “We need entertainment. All these smart people could get really boring, eventually. We need a moron”

So God made a Jets fan.

“We need someone to wake up at noon, paint his face green, put on a large silly airplane hat, cry over butt-fumbles, and then pretend that his team really won’t suck, next year.”

So God made a Jets fan.

“We need comic relief, someone to whine and moan after ever failed play call by his coach, after every referee’s flag, and after each and every embarrassing, heartbreaking, humiliating defeat”

So God made a Jets fan.

“We need a heavy drinking, loud, obnoxious loser who lives in his mother’s basement and is actually convinced that, if only given the chance, he could coach his team better, because he played guard in pee wee ball for three weeks in 5th grade”

So God made a Jets fan.

“We can’t just have winners. We need someone to lose, to weep, wail, screech, and then blubber about how much he HATES the Patriots, as he then turns to his Mom and says “Belichick should have been OUR coach, and that could be US!”

So God made a Jets fan.

-----
feel free to add more verses. Someone should make a video!

God farted

from that primordial cloud of holy methane was born

Adumb and Skeeve...swathed in leaves of green poison ivy

Adumb and Skeeve conceived Pain and Babble

and thus was created Jet Nation

Re: So God made a Jets fan

On the 8th day, God looked down on his paradise and said “We need entertainment. All these smart people could get really boring, eventually. We need a moron”

So God made a Jets fan.

You lost me right there. God doesn't make mistakes.

You lost me right there. God doesn't make mistakes.

Jets fans aren't mistakes. Jets fans are God's way of telling the rest of us "Hey, cheer up. It could be much, much worse. You could be one on those sorry bastards."

But he does have a wicked sense of humor.

No, Satan has a wicked sense of humor. God's sense of humor is wholesome and uplifting. Everything about the New Jersey Green Beans draws from the unholy.

No, Satan has a wicked sense of humor. God's sense of humor is wholesome and uplifting. Everything about the New Jersey Green Beans draws from the unholy.

Satan would make sense. Obviously joe Namath sold his soul to the Devil to back up his Super Bowl guarantee and his own personal Hell is the NY Jets ever since they won the Super Bowl.

One day God decided to walk among men, incognito, that He might know his creation better. He came upon a Taco Bell, which intrigued Him. His stomach had grown hungry, and He ordered the XXL Steak Nachos. And they were good. But then His stomach began to rumble. He felt painful cramping in His loins. He said, I needst to duck into the bathroom, lest I stain the Holy Undergarments.

So God made a Jets Fan.

With Mark Sanchez at QB and no big-time attraction, NY Jets tough to watch - NY Daily News

"You want to know where the Jets are, they are five years away from being a half-century away from their last championship? That’s where they are."

That sure has a nice ring to it. (or non-ring)
Since five years is a long time to wait, here's an early cake from Patsfans celebrating your 45th year of crapyness. We know it will happen because the Jets SUCK more now than ever! Have a Butt Load Of Fun suckers!

Attachments

• Butt Load of Fun.jpg
    Butt Load of Fun.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back