PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: The 2011 season: The Jets Suck(merged)

The only things I hate from the Jets are Antonio Cromartie and the fans. It took a real Patriot fan to go to a Jets forum and congratulate them for beating us in the playoff game. The Jets will take a step back this year. I hope at least 2 teams from the AFC South and the AFC West make the playoffs this year. That means no Jets or Ravens in the playoffs, which equates to a very easy road to Indianapolis.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rex's face when Ellis blows up the line and flattens Sanchez, then gives a big ol' wave towards Rex. :D

lol this thread is great. I'll spice it up a bit. Who do you guys see as the 6 playoff teams this year. I'll start it up

(no particular order)
E-Pats
W-Chargers
N-Steelers
S-Colts
WC-Jets
WC-Texans

I think this is the year the Texans finally get in

lol this thread is great. I'll spice it up a bit. Who do you guys see as the 6 playoff teams this year. I'll start it up

(no particular order)
E-Pats
W-Chargers
N-Steelers
S-Colts
WC-Jets
WC-Texans

The Ravens are going to be in the mix. Probably a WC or N champion. I don't see a WC team coming from the West or South.

Last edited:
Re: The 2011 season:The Jets Suck

It's posts like these first two that make it hard to be a Pats' fan some days. I hate the Jests as much as the next guy, but to scoff off getting beaten at home, and then toss in a few unfunny fart jokes for good measure, is lower than I want to crawl.

But carry on if you get your jollies by looking like a couple of junior high schoolers.
can't say anything bad about the Pats, Brady, Kraft, Jonathan City, the price of parking, the price of concessions, etc....if so, you're immediately labeled a fan of the NYJ...

and by the way, I don't think the NYJ suck. I sure can't f#cking stand them and their fat f#ck coach, though.....

I'm looking forward to seeing Rex's face when Ellis blows up the line and flattens Sanchez, then gives a big ol' wave towards Rex. :D

Wrecks will just curse and stomp around.

can't say anything bad about the Pats, Brady, Kraft, Jonathan City, the price of parking, the price of concessions, etc....if so, you're immediately labeled a fan of the NYJ...

and by the way, I don't think the NYJ suck. I sure can't f#cking stand them and their fat f#ck coach, though.....

Jets suck. It's an undeniable truth of life. If the Jets were to win the next 15 consecutive Super Bowls, and go undefeated all that time, they would still suck.

Jets are the team to beat in the division until we stop them. We can speculate all we want but they still have a heck of a team and will be there all season long.

But they still suck.

Jets are the team to beat in the division until we stop them. We can speculate all we want but they still have a heck of a team and will be there all season long.

But they still suck.

o1M0l-1.gif

Last edited:

But they still suck.

The Patriots are the team to beat in the division, as the consecutive division titles demonstrate.

But the Jets still suck.

But they still suck.

Actually, since neither team won the superbowl, the team to beat is the team that last won the division.

I'm shocked..SHOCKED..to find Jet sucking going on in here...

rick-louie-gambling.jpg

The Patriots are the team to beat in the division, as the consecutive division titles demonstrate.

But the Jets still suck.

They have been to two consecutive AFC championship games, and beat us in the playoffs last year. Playoff's regular season. They are still the team to beat in my book.

Jets still suck.

The New Jersey Green Beans are like that obnoxious neighbor who plays his music loud and farts when you’re around him. You always look forward to January/February when his doors and windows are shut, he doesn’t cook stinky barbecue, and you don’t hear from him.

Their coach, Jabba Wrecks, is surfing the wave of a new societal low, where the profane and indecent are tolerated if wrapped in a funny or entertaining-enough package. But an even bigger finger should be pointed at his Svengali, Woody Johnson. I have little doubt that Wrecks is under orders to "play it up" however possible so his team remains in the news, in hopes that people will confuse it with relevancy and buy PSLs. Pathetic all around, especially the way Green Beans fans rationalize and buy into it. Be prepared for another seasonal wave of putrid flatulence wafting in all directions from East Rutherford, N.J.

Chris Farley's impression of Andrew Giuliani could have just as well been of Rex Ryan. The demeanor and the overbite are eerily similar.

1994-04-09-5.jpg

1994-01-08-1.jpg

ChFa-Andrew%20Giuliani.jpg

They have been to two consecutive AFC championship games, and beat us in the playoffs last year. Playoff's regular season. They are still the team to beat in my book.

Jets still suck.

uh...hmmm...how could I ever argue THIS?

oh well...I guess I'll give it a try....

The Jets have won NOTHING for 42 years straight

The Jets don't "still' suck..they just plain suck..period.

The Ravens are going to be in the mix. Probably a WC or N champion. I don't see a WC team coming from the West or South.

There's usually a playoff team from the previous year that takes a step backward the following season and misses out. My guess is the Ravens this year. They cut/didn't resign a lot of good players.

Every year the Texans boast a great offense, but lousy defense. With Wade calling the shots, and the signing of Joseph and Manning, I think they can sneak in and get a WC, maybe even a division title if Indy falters like some are predicting.

They have been to two consecutive AFC championship games, and beat us in the playoffs last year. Playoff's beat regular season. They are still the team to beat in my book.

Jets still suck.

"Team to beat" refers to the team you have to go through to get somewhere and/or the favorite.

In both cases, the Patriots are worthy of the title and the Jets are not.

P.S. Jets suck

uh...hmmm...how could I ever argue THIS?

oh well...I guess I'll give it a try....

The Jets have won NOTHING for 42 years straight

The Jets don't "still' suck..they just plain suck..period.

Right... But they haven't had the same players on the field for 42 years. So while that's a fun fact to throw in the face of jets fans It doesn't make much logical sense when debating who the team to beat is this season.

"Team to beat" refers to the team you have to go through to get somewhere and/or the favorite.

In both cases, the Patriots are worthy of the title and the Jets are not.

P.S. Jets suck

I didn't realize there was a technical term for "team to beat" But the Jets are the team we have to beat in the division to get somewhere, So in my eyes they are the team to beat. I would trade all the division titles for more playoff W's. Because those are the W's that count most. And the Jets have more of them the past couple years.

(no particular order)
E-Pats
W-Chargers
N-Steelers
S-Colts
WC-Jets
WC-Texans

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to bet that this year the Ravens would make the Playoffs and the Colts would not, I wouldn't feel all that bad about having to make that bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back