PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best scenario would've been for the Green Beans to sign Manning, trade Li'l Marky for a low-round draft choice, then have Manning suffer a season-ending setback in the preseason.

Sanchez signed to extension - Page 4 - Jets Insider.com Forums

Ray Ray's nonsense alone made it worth the read for me.

"IMO, this is a shrewed move".....Ray Ray.

Yeah Right, Ray Ray. ...Ray wouldn't know shrewd if it bit him on the ass. Moves like this are why the Jest will always be the SOJ. Paying a half ass Mediocre Prima Dona Big Money. Now the rats are stuck with him, and his ice cream party's on Thursdays.

catering-kids-parties.jpg

Last edited:
The folks at JI are right, as usual, Tanny is the man, he's going after The Party Starter to upgrade their secondary, one of the shrewder investment moves any GM could make.

The pertinent point is that nearly 74% of Jetswagoners believe it to be a good move. They clearly are the dumbest people on the planet.

The pertinent point is that nearly 74% of Jetswagoners believe it to be a good move. They clearly are the dumbest people on the planet.

please stop insulting "people"..thanx...
smiley_flamethrower.gif

have the jets made any moves yet this year?? they are likely losing Burress, LT and I havent heard of them signing anyone.

with the bills improving, I wonder if they are getting scared of losing their #2 spot?

have the jets made any moves yet this year?? they are likely losing Burress, LT and I havent heard of them signing anyone.

with the bills improving, I wonder if they are getting scared of losing their #2 spot?

They are clearly going for the preseason superbowl again this year. plus aren't they always considered # 2 in everything they do? # 2 team in NY, # 2 team in AFC East so far, and of course they # 2 every off season. :singing:

I thought everyone wanted to play for the little jets?

I thought everyone wanted to play for the little jets?
You have to wonder when Jetswagoners are going to start turning on Tannenbaum. 2014 is still a ways away.

You have to wonder when Jetswagoners are going to start turning on Tannenbaum. 2014 is still a ways away.

If Sanchez doesn't have a major turnaround this season, it'll get ugly in Jets land. Well, even uglier than usual.

sorry to disagree but in real world terms, when you are 100% ugly, you cannot exceed that limit...and the SOJ have been at 100% for 44 years now...perhaps you could add stupid into the equation...the Jets are nearly 100% [ugly and stupid]...gives them some lee way to suck even worse than they traditionally have...

Looks like Reggie Nelson elected to stay away from the Jest. Looks like their plan to upgrade the safety position has gone up in smoke.

Cmon, the Jets signed the great WR, Chaz Schilens. In his four years in the league he has amassed an impressive 902 career yards and 7 career TDs. Far more impressive than signing Brandon Lloyd who RyRay pointed out on JI is going to be a bust because he is going to be 32 years old.... eventually.

The odometer just hit six figures: this thread now has 100,000 views.

Oh yeah, and this just in: the Jets still suck.

sorry to disagree but in real world terms, when you are 100% ugly, you cannot exceed that limit...and the SOJ have been at 100% for 44 years now...perhaps you could add stupid into the equation...the Jets are nearly 100% [ugly and stupid]...gives them some lee way to suck even worse than they traditionally have...

Beware of thinking in absolutes. With that team and fan base, there is no limit to the depth of genuine suckage within their grasp. They always come up with new ways to lower the bar and redefine futility.

Looks like Reggie Nelson elected to stay away from the Jest. Looks like their plan to upgrade the safety position has gone up in smoke.
2012 AFC East Cellar Death Match: Jesters vs LOLphins

Tanny vs Ireland are front-runners for the first annual Matt Millen GM Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back