PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 NFL Hateability Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
New England Patriots: Hmm. Can we possibly come up with any reason to hate the Patriots? If only they had been involved in some sort of scandal, like CHEATING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.
Bill Belichick shows no interest in the public nature of his job; no warms, no fuzzies, no nothing from the brilliant coach. When he got caught filming opponents' defensive signals, it was just about the only thing we knew about him. How much did the spying scandal help the Patriots? Who cares? We might not have enough evidence to fully convict, but we have enough to hate. We should also point out here that there is absolutely nothing about Tom Brady that you can fairly hate. Don't you hate that about him? HATEABILITY FACTOR: 10

something to read to pass the time

by the way only 4 teams with a hateability index of 10
pats
ravens
boys
skins

jets at 9

How are the Skins a 10? They're so pathetic that it's hard to hate them that much.

What a c**t!

Still on about spygate! Must be a Jest fan!

I like being HATED! I'll play Good cop Bad Cop if she really wants it? I'll always be the bad cop:)

<3 it

Last edited:
Not sure how you can rate the ravens a 10 based solely on their stealing the franchise from cleveland (..HOW MANY EONS AGO...) ; all the while that there is an unindicted 'accomplice to murder' sitting in the middle of the Defense.

ah well.

as you said this is just to pass the time.

You know there are slimebags who molest children, beat up old women, scam people out of their life savings, torture animals--you name it-- but the knuckle draggers like Rosenberg and rags like SI try to whip up hatred against sports franchises to attract readers, cause, as we all know, hating is so much easier than thinking.

This is disgusting.

Just take the best team and give them a 10.

Oh wait...

They did...

You know there are slimebags who molest children, beat up old women, scam people out of their life savings, torture animals--you name it-- but the knuckle draggers like Rosenberg and rags like SI try to whip up hatred against sports franchises to attract readers, cause, as we all know, hating is so much easier than thinking.

This is disgusting.
Sounds like you're describing the average Jests fan.

Last edited:
"Ya hate me cause ya ain't me" - Tom Brady

Most of my Lions friends hate he Steelers, because their fan base act like douchebags.

Last edited:
How do people hate us more than the Jets? WTFrak is wrong with people?

Those with the jewelry are generally the most hated

LOL! It's actually a very well written article. It has alot of history and truth to it.

Face it. Pats are one of the most hated teams. From the spygate scandal (which was wayyyyy overblown, but most people dont know the facts) to "running up the score", to Brady dating super models, to Belichick not being sociable with the media..... Most people have a reason for hating the Pats. Or should I say they have a reason for being jealous.

Last edited:
Haters!
haters1.jpg

LOL! It's actually a very well written article. It has alot of history and truth to it.

Face it. Pats are one of the most hated teams. From the spygate scandal (which was wayyyyy overblown, but most people dont know the facts) to "running up the score", to Brady dating super models, to Belichick not being sociable with the media..... Most people have a reason for hating the Pats. Or should I say they have a reason for being jealous.

Why the spygate scandal is overblown? what are the facts?

Thirty-one fanbases hate BB b/c he doesn't coach their team.

Why the spygate scandal is overblown? what are the facts?

Well, not to dredge up the debate all over again (although just replying to this I suppose does), but.....

The act of stealing an opponents defensive signals and relaying that information to the OC or QB, in and of itself, is not illegal under NFL rules.

However, if you tape the signals from the sideline first and then relay that information to the OC or QB, that will cost you a first round pick, 750K and endless media bashing.

So, the fact is that every single Patriot's opponent was actively engaged in trying to steal the Patriots defensive signals. Every one of them, every game.

Some of them even used a video camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye