PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2010 Madden Ratings are out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
its better then haveing lamont jordan as ur 3rd te, and not even getting in the way when asked to block

Haha, true.

Did anyone else have as tough of a time playing pass defense as I did last year? I did a season with a few of my buddies, and I did pretty well overall, but most of the time I just could not stop the opposing QB from completing a ridiculous amount of his passes. With the ratings of the Pats' DBs this year, it looks like I'll be having a hard time yet again.

Just got my copy of madden 10 for ps3 from ebgames, they had it on the shelf a few days early. Time to see what it's like.

For what it's worth, Burgess is not listed with the Pats. His rating is an 86 with the Raiders.

They don't make it for the PC anymore, and I don't have a console, so no football for me...

they still making it for PS2????

when is it on the shelves???

A lot of those ratings suck.

Seymour better than Wilfork?

Tightends that bad? Mayo not in the 90s?

Our secondary sucks that bad? (fair enough if they didn't know that we basically have 5 new players)

Do they even watch our games?

Bro, it's a video game...

I'm in a Madden 10 tourney this Saturday. 4th year in a row at my local Walmart. I won it the season after the Steelers won XL, then lost in the finals the last 2 years. Once to the Vikings, once to the Packers. Now with the Steelers being awesome again, I look foward to beating the snot out of those young punks this Saturday. I'm sure I'll have to Double Moss early on in the Tourney as the non-players take the Pats for the Brady Moss connection. But since Brady can't scramble that well, it allows me to blitz the OLBs while using a Double on Moss with Clark and Taylor while running free with Troy.

Hopefully nobody really good at the game uses the Pats, I'd hate to just Double the Z all game long on defense but I bet Holmes is going to be awesome to throw deep to on my side of the ball and if they put Wallace as my 4th receiver, I may shock some people with some deep fly patterns to him, he's fast. Most of the "playas" like to use different teams. I imagine I'll see the Vikings again (running game is Sick) and the Cowboys, a local favorite.

(Btw, I don't mean to take a shot when I say Brady can't scramble. Anyone who plays in tournies knows that one of the keys is a scrambling QB to extend plays in the game and throw deep or take off for the 1st down. Vick was the king of that the season he was on the cover.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back