PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2010 Madden Ratings are out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a stat in another thread about how Wilfork's presence or absence on the D doesn't affect the run defense that much, or not as much as we'd see from a dominant NT.

Wilfork isn't as good as Ted Washington was.

It's a video game, and one that hasn't been good for over half a decade. Why should anyone care what the player ratings are?

i dont understand why people keep saying that........ah its either hit or miss lol u either hate it or love it

atleast bradys gonna actaully have a better arm then chad penington now

What is the speed for Moss....he is still fast and should be one of the fastest in Madden. Brady below Manning probally due to injury. Their backfield needs some help..Taylor is the best at an 82

I actually think we made it out with some pretty good ratings on there. Sure there are a a lot of numbers that look low, but seriously we are the highest rated team and we didnt even make the playoffs last year. We all gotta keep in mind that the game isnt putting as much weight on the ratings anymore.

Take a look at some other team ratings.. most have it a lot worse than us. I think the Vikings and Redskins are two teams that really stand out... they got low balled big time.

It's a video game, and one that hasn't been good for over half a decade. Why should anyone care what the player ratings are?

Seriously? And I didn't think your statements could get any funnier until I read the next one, for someone that doesn't care you sure said some pretty ******ed stuff. In all fairness you were just asking for it :D

Related to the original OP these can't be final how does KOC end up with a 47 I mean undrafted rookies are probably higher not too mention the ridiculous numbers for the CBs.

Everybody, if you didn't know, the ppl at EA said that the ratings system has changed. There are less overrated players (DeAngelo Hall?) in the game and as the season goes on, the players ratings will go up and down depending on their performance. And as for EA putting the Pats as the highest rated team, they do believe that the Pats are still a better team than the Steelers, especially when Brady is takin snaps for that team. Its not like, just because the Steelers won the super bowl, that means that theyre the best team!!! The ratings are on OVERALL TALENT. So that means that the Cowboys are still rated high despite a 9-7 record.

I actually think we made it out with some pretty good ratings on there. Sure there are a a lot of numbers that look low, but seriously we are the highest rated team and we didnt even make the playoffs last year. We all gotta keep in mind that the game isnt putting as much weight on the ratings anymore.

Take a look at some other team ratings.. most have it a lot worse than us. I think the Vikings and Redskins are two teams that really stand out... they got low balled big time.
Let me just say that your sig is ridiculous. I really like it man.

I still like the Madden games. I did not get the one last year so I can't comment but the one from 2 years ago is good. I consider Madden my favorite game.

I've never played Madden except for on a Nintendo DS. Do they make Madden for the Wii? My kids have one and that would be a good time killer.

they should do something about their track list. They got some pretty dumb songs on it. maybe more 'Tallica tunes :D

Not sure if I'll get this years. It's basically the same every year but with new rosters.

they should do something about their track list. They got some pretty dumb songs on it. maybe more 'Tallica tunes :D

Agreed. The Madden soundtrack has been god awful since they started doing it. I'd definitely be down for more bands like Metallica on there.

I've never played Madden except for on a Nintendo DS. Do they make Madden for the Wii? My kids have one and that would be a good time killer.

Yes PJ, they do indeed make it for the Wii. Not sure how old your kids are, but it can help them learn and understand the game a bit more too.

Yes they do. I've got Madden 09 for Wii. I'm not sure I like it though as playing DB is hellish. Sometimes you try to motion the wii mote to jump and intercept instead you lung at nothing but air and the receiver has a huge gain on you. The skill gain minicamps also become hellish as some drills are nearly impossible to do with the motion control - like trying to consistently swim move past OL in trench battles is more luck than skill. Forget about beating it at madden level!

I will get the new Madden game for PS3. The PS3 controls are more consistent and the resolution is obviously superior. However go ahead and get it for the Wii if the controls have been improved from the last version. It is kinda fun to play by gesturing rather than just button pressing. Correction - it's fun when the gesturing actually works as you intended!

Why is David Thomas a Fullback? :confused:

its better then haveing lamont jordan as ur 3rd te, and not even getting in the way when asked to block

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes